Copy bills

Started by Florius, September 04, 2015, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florius

Hi guys! I have another request, and I hope someone can do this, because it is rather anoying.

Is it possible to get a mod that copies all the bills from a certain workshop (for example cooking stove) because most of the time I have multiple cooking stoves, and I hate to adjust all the bills everytime!
And this is also for many other production areas, like the crematorium and smelter!

Fluffy (l2032)

You have multiple crematoria? What kind of mass-murdering monster are you?

I agree this would be nice, might look into it for a bit tonight.

Florius

Quote from: l2032 on September 07, 2015, 02:08:57 AM
You have multiple crematoria? What kind of mass-murdering monster are you?

I agree this would be nice, might look into it for a bit tonight.

The kind which plays on extreme and has a LOT of tribal pawns which are sick of life and walk into my base!

I don't want my colonists to have the "saw a dead person" debuf so I try to get rid of bodies as fast as possible :)
But I hope I'm not the only one with one cooking stove or butchering table for example?

jamesgt

No, you aren't the only one.

It would be nice to have a general setting for every aspect of these. I mean, if I would be able to define if a newly born pig should be treated with herb medicine or every new sculptor table should have the 3 predefined bills.
Also this UI would be perfect to handle all existing places with just an extra apply button.