[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Quote from: Grynnreaper on July 18, 2016, 04:15:48 PM
can't place the resource pit on any surface, tried dirt gravel stone etc. don't have sand on my map

Fixed it. Redownload the mod and it'll work
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Ashiver

Thanks for the updates Panda.  Hope you don't need surgery. 

123nick

hey a neat idea for the powerless mod, have you thought of adding coal? it would basically act as a minable charcoal. maybe you could "compressed charcoal" as a ore that generates, and it wouldnt require coding in a new item. or maybe you can have charcoal renamed too a generic "Carbon-based fuel" that you can get either by mining or by processing wood.

Grynnreaper

cuproPanda

Quote from: Ashiver on July 18, 2016, 09:05:13 PM
Thanks for the updates Panda.  Hope you don't need surgery.
Hopefully not, upcoming CT scans will tell. I'll be sure to get a surgeon with at least a level 12 medicine skill - I don't need an arm removed by accident  ;)

Quote from: 123nick on July 18, 2016, 11:12:27 PM
hey a neat idea for the powerless mod, have you thought of adding coal? it would basically act as a minable charcoal. maybe you could "compressed charcoal" as a ore that generates, and it wouldnt require coding in a new item. or maybe you can have charcoal renamed too a generic "Carbon-based fuel" that you can get either by mining or by processing wood.

I have thought about it, but I think I decided to just have charcoal because it can be made as needed and other mods already add coal. I'll look into making coal usable, though.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

finfire

I'm trying to get corepanda and powerless up and running, but I keep getting this error that the targetVersion is set to unknown. I looked in the mods About.xml files and set the targetVersion to the current alpha but the game still doesn't like it.

Any advice?

cuproPanda

Quote from: finfire on July 19, 2016, 08:07:10 PM
I'm trying to get corepanda and powerless up and running, but I keep getting this error that the targetVersion is set to unknown. I looked in the mods About.xml files and set the targetVersion to the current alpha but the game still doesn't like it.

Any advice?

The target version needs to be either 0.14.1234 or 0.14.1238. The game was updated recently to fix (events?), so if you updated try <targetVersion>0.14.1238</targetVersion>

Drakoflame

I hate to be.... "that guy", but what are your plans for the Steam version? IE: do you plan to upload your mods to the workshop?

Hargut

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160720/6632k2tx.jpg

Caused by this ones:
    <li>CorePanda pre14.00</li>
    <li>Cupros Alloys 14.00</li>
    <li>Cupros Drinks pre14.00</li>
    <li>Expanded Power pre14.00</li>
    <li>Powerless! 14.00_Prerelease</li>

cuproPanda

Quote from: Drakoflame on July 20, 2016, 02:27:17 AM
I hate to be.... "that guy", but what are your plans for the Steam version? IE: do you plan to upload your mods to the workshop?

I like the idea of putting them on steam, but I don't know. That would be another thing to update every time I do updates, and I believe the updates are forced, which would break a lot of peoples games. I might be wrong, though. For now, it's up in the air - once I'm done updating everything I'll look into it.

Quote from: Hargut on July 20, 2016, 09:18:25 AM
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160720/6632k2tx.jpg

Caused by this ones:
    <li>CorePanda pre14.00</li>
    <li>Cupros Alloys 14.00</li>
    <li>Cupros Drinks pre14.00</li>
    <li>Expanded Power pre14.00</li>
    <li>Powerless! 14.00_Prerelease</li>

That's an error from CommunityCoreLibrary, specifically from MapComponents.Inject. I don't know that there's anything I can do about it, but I'll see if it may be something on my end.

masterinire

Hello cuproPanda!

I adore your stuff.

It appears that FluffyTabs cannot find WorkGiverDef labels for some things added by these mods.

I have taken the liberty of building an updated WorkGiver def files for the mods that I am running.

I placed the updates at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26275066/Updated%20WorkGiver%20Defs%20for%20CP%20Mods.7z and have attached it as well. Not sure if i have full permissions for uploads.

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

cuproPanda

Quote from: masterinire on July 20, 2016, 11:53:30 AM
Hello cuproPanda!

I adore your stuff.

It appears that FluffyTabs cannot find WorkGiverDef labels for some things added by these mods.

I have taken the liberty of building an updated WorkGiver def files for the mods that I am running.

I placed the updates at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26275066/Updated%20WorkGiver%20Defs%20for%20CP%20Mods.7z and have attached it as well. Not sure if i have full permissions for uploads.

Thanks!

I see, I didn't realize those were added. I'll start putting them in all the mods. Thanks!

And yes, anyone has full permission to my stuff. All I ask is that nobody tries to pass my work off as being entirely their own.

masterinire

Quote from: cuproPanda on July 20, 2016, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: masterinire on July 20, 2016, 11:53:30 AM
Hello cuproPanda!

I adore your stuff.

Thanks!

I see, I didn't realize those were added. I'll start putting them in all the mods. Thanks!

And yes, anyone has full permission to my stuff. All I ask is that nobody tries to pass my work off as being entirely their own.

oh! <redface>

meant permissions to upload to this forum, not to upload mods!

wouldn't dare touch your stuff unless you quit modding. what is yours is yours, i tend to only modify what is on my local machine.

hector212121

Why are figurines a Crafting job if they give art XP and presumably use art to determine quality?

lance789