Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123nick

Quote from: Illusion Distort on August 05, 2016, 05:34:23 PM
More apparell with boosts. Workclothes for stonecutting and sterile white coats for doctors and scientist.

theres a mod that does this, sorta. aparrello 2 , by shinzy.

TrashMan

WEAPONS RESTRICTIONS:
- to tag specific weapons so they are only usable with power armor

RENDER PRIORITY:
- right now, the head is always drown below the helmet, above the body, even if you have a full helmet. This is good for apparel that only covers part of the head, so you can see the rest. But not so for others. Could it be possible to specifiy a helmet that prevents the base head from being drawn?

TrashMan

More sane surgery failures.

I send my colonist to get a cataract removed, he ends up withut a leg, or lung or heart.
WTF?

Supert

Quote from: TrashMan on August 06, 2016, 01:34:07 PM

I send my colonist to get a cataract removed, he ends up withut a leg, or lung or heart.
WTF?
"- Patient has cataract.
- Cut out heart? OKAY"
or
"- Patient has cataract.
- Caterwhat? It is located in lungs, right? Okay, hold him tight!"

Neongold3

Hello
Id like to see that you can improve your tech level if you researched enough.
Like if you researched all stoneage items, you passed stoneage Level and you head on to midieval level and so on and so on.
Because right now it feels stupid to play as a tribe, because you dont have the feeling of progress. You researched electronics but you still have the mindset of someone in the stoneage. I dont know coding but for me this seems fairly easy.

9ofSpades

I feel that blood and vomit among other pollutants that dirty our colonies should be washed away by rain or snow. Maybe not entirely but I feel that it become silly when blood from battles long ago don't seem to ever leave.

Hanny

Smooth Walls

For those mountain dwellers who like to mine into the rock side. Essentially the same as smoothing floors, but with the walls. Perhaps offering neutral (zero) or small beauty points to a room.   

Havan_IronOak

Quote from: bechtoldj on August 06, 2016, 07:48:52 PM
I feel that blood and vomit among other pollutants that dirty our colonies should be washed away by rain or snow. Maybe not entirely but I feel that it become silly when blood from battles long ago don't seem to ever leave.

++good

Dreams_Of_Cheese

Quote from: bechtoldj on August 06, 2016, 07:48:52 PM
I'm 99% sure that this already happens.

TrashMan

Quote from: Supert on August 06, 2016, 01:38:54 PM
Quote from: TrashMan on August 06, 2016, 01:34:07 PM

WTF?
"- Patient has cataract.
- Cut out heart? OKAY"
or
"- Patient has cataract.
- Caterwhat? It is located in lungs, right? Okay, hold him tight!"

I'm fine with surgical mess-us, but they should make some sense.
Not sending a guy to have a toe fixed and find him with a missing arm and liver.

Cataract failure? Cuts on the face, ruined eye, profuse bleeding, etc... fine, but keep it the area that was operated

Nerve

Fires should throw sparks farther and more quickly during heat waves or on it's own event!  No more easy firebreaks containing all fires. 

Kia_K

Quote from: SpaceDorf on August 05, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

Another one to the evergrowing Wishlist :

Add a "Allow Non-Rotten"-Option to Stockpiles

It is annoying when fresh kills land in the junkyard.

All you have to do is enable 'animal corpses' in your stockpiles, then set your food store to a higher priority or disable the same in your dumping stockpile :)

Pax_Empyrean

"Lovin'" should be a joy activity.

skinicism

Once again I'm not sure how cheap it is but I was wondering whether
tribal governments could provide government loans of government credit for ending discounted inventory submitted as interest payments for such loans to colonial partners.
  After all, it's not as though they're very rich. Plus local industry partners don't seem to need to be hassled by an inability to invest in as many ventures as possible... like government land auctions and mining ventures.

vehementi

"A colonist died" and "My friend died" and "My relative died" should not all stack. Should just be the greatest of them.