[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrashMan

Mighty Foot?

Dildo swords from Saints Row?

Excalibur and Archers bow (Fate/stay night: UBW?)

joshwoo69

sorry evul! accidentally reported the download :P

NoImageAvailable

What is even the point of suggesting such ludicrously large lists? I highly doubt the developers have enough time on their hands to even implement half the weapons suggested on the last two pages.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Vonholtz

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 19, 2015, 04:33:19 AM
What is even the point of suggesting such ludicrously large lists? I highly doubt the developers have enough time on their hands to even implement half the weapons suggested on the last two pages.
The mod come with a switch off for weapons you do not want. I for one like mostly the weapons of today and the warhammer 40k weapons. But if someone wants every gun out there in there game then this mod offers it.

Keep in mind it a story telling game. I like to think of my pawns as a lost imperial guard unit. Or you could play it out as a crashed ship from firefly. ether way it can not hurt to have the choice to pick and chose what way weapons you want for the way you play.

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Vonholtz on February 19, 2015, 04:45:09 AM
The mod come with a switch off for weapons you do not want. I for one like mostly the weapons of today and the warhammer 40k weapons. But if someone wants every gun out there in there game then this mod offers it.

Keep in mind it a story telling game. I like to think of my pawns as a lost imperial guard unit. Or you could play it out as a crashed ship from firefly. ether way it can not hurt to have the choice to pick and chose what way weapons you want for the way you play.

My point is that the mod team does not have the time to implement so many weapons, as in there is a physical limitation to how many weapons they *can* implement. Hence I don't see the point of such enormous lists of requests when most of them will never be implemented anyway.

InfinityKage

Quote from: TrashMan on February 19, 2015, 03:51:28 AM
Mighty Foot?

I mostly just focus on ranged weapons. I'll add the bow to my list.

InfinityKage

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on February 19, 2015, 05:27:15 AM
Quote from: Vonholtz on February 19, 2015, 04:45:09 AM

My point is that the mod team does not have the time to implement so many weapons, as in there is a physical limitation to how many weapons they *can* implement. Hence I don't see the point of such enormous lists of requests when most of them will never be implemented anyway.

I'm operating under the assumption that this is one of those mods that is never really finished. It just keeps growing. The OP asked for suggestions so I scour the internet to find him some. If he wishes me to stop then he need only say so and I will stop. Until then, I shall try to keep find more weapons.

DDog

Evul

wyattray

Iwillbenicetou

NoImageAvailabe, you have just won the boasting rights of posting message # 1337! :P
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

dareddevil7

i have an issue with the pack switcher in that when i run it it says it's not a windows XP program

TrashMan

Quote from: InfinityKage on February 19, 2015, 05:28:15 AM
Mighty Foot?

Well...technically.. it qualifies:
http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/Christian_Atangan/media/saber.gif.html

But I don't think it can be implemented in any simple/meaningfull way.

Evul

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on February 19, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
-SNIP-
NoImageAvailabe, you have just won the boasting rights of posting message # 1337! :P

Awesome ^^

Quote from: TrashMan on February 20, 2015, 05:58:45 AM
Quote from: InfinityKage on February 19, 2015, 05:28:15 AM
Mighty Foot?

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Well...technically.. it qualifies:
http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/Christian_Atangan/media/saber.gif.html

But I don't think it can be implemented in any simple/meaningfull way.

I think i have to pass this one ^^
Due to the share nature of its overpowerness :P

Even tho we have the nuke launcher from Starship Troopers in.

NoImageAvailable

So, after actually testing A9 for the first time I realized, you guys went through all those guns and redid the sprite work to match the vanilla style better, only for A9 to come along and completely redo the vanilla style. Tynan trolled you pretty hard on that one, didn't he? :P