[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's MiningCo (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, July 26, 2015, 08:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwoo

Quote from: Rikiki on April 12, 2016, 04:45:00 PM
Sorry guys but I am unable to reproduce the mining helmet "stuck" bug nor the freezing HUD laser fence pylon. :P
Please check you have download the A13 version.

If the bug occurs again, I would be really grateful if you could send me the output_log.txt file so I can investigate what is the root cause. :)

The strange thing is it was definitely the alpha 13 I choose, and I made sure that all other mods were of when I tested it out to avoid mix ups.

So no idea. Do your colonists get the light come on? When does it come on at any rate? Simply didn't trigger for me at all. Nor would it let me take it off them.

Rikiki

The light is switched on when the wearer pawn is under a natural roof (thin or thick) or when he is doing a mining job.
It will nearly instantly toggle when it needs to be switched on/off (max 0.5s).

I just released a version (V13.1) which corrects a small bug and should be generally more robust.
Awaiting your feedback guys! :)

mo0504

Hey Rikiki,
what about the fish industry? Have you planned an A13 update as well? I'm asking cause i love this mod :) thx for your whole work...

hwoo

Quote from: Rikiki on April 13, 2016, 03:24:42 PM
The light is switched on when the wearer pawn is under a natural roof (thin or thick) or when he is doing a mining job.
It will nearly instantly toggle when it needs to be switched on/off (max 0.5s).

I just released a version (V13.1) which corrects a small bug and should be generally more robust.
Awaiting your feedback guys! :)

Yeah I had then under thick mountain and no light. I'll test when I'm back from work again with no other mods active but yours and see what happens.

Rikiki

Quote from: mo0504 on April 13, 2016, 05:59:40 PM
Hey Rikiki,
what about the fish industry? Have you planned an A13 update as well? I'm asking cause i love this mod :) thx for your whole work...
Fish industry will be updated too! It just takes some time to test and rebalance everything...  :)

hwoo

right, so Iv'e done a quick test with the helmet and it works fine :) lights up and lets my colonists take it of. or wander with it.

however it seems having the mod itself makes all darkness 0% so as it stands. as long as you simply have the mod enabled. darkness goes away entirely.

which sounds like a good thing kinda. but if you get raided currently. day or night. you cant use light to illuminate them and not you as everyone's out of darkness.

its pretty much there man! well done and thank you for all the effort your putting in!

EDIT: turns out pawns still have defense bonus from being in darkness so thats still there. but they no longer fear being in the dark either. left a colonist in a deep cave for a whole day and no 'being in dark' negative.

if i can help test in any other way let me know. really want to help with this mod.

Rikiki

@hwoo: thanks for the report mate. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce what you are describing! ???
Here is a comparison of darkness at 23h:
1) without mod
2) with mod

I don't see any difference of darkness...

About the pawns, here is a screenshot showing 2 pawns under thick mountain.
Pyrrha is correctly suffering from being in darkness while Anna is fine with her mining helmet.

Maybe could you post some screenshots of your tests? It would be easier for me to understand. :)

hwoo

I am very happy to say I was incorrect! It appears that the darkness effect kicked in after I reloaded my game. So it all works perfectly!

Thanks man. Glad to be wrong 😊

Korn.Mil

i get this error from mod force field generator, here it is
By the way, its pretty cheap to construct this thing :) only 150 steel and 5 components. Its too cheap i think, but mod is amazing, i like it

Rikiki

Right, I will correct it as soon as possible!
Thanks for the report! :)

falcongrey

Quote from: Rikiki on April 15, 2016, 02:45:44 PM
Right, I will correct it as soon as possible!
Thanks for the report! :)

:D

Thanks so much for the support of your mod and for updating it so quickly to A13!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Rikiki

Updated Force field to V13.1. :)
It corrects the missing texture error and rebalance the force field cost.

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Rikiki on April 17, 2016, 04:30:34 AM
Updated Force field to V13.1. :)
It corrects the missing texture error and rebalance the force field cost.

Nice! :) thank you

theorial

I've come across something that has broken not only my current game save, but all prior saves as well. Something is broken with the electronics workbench. The game will work just fine so long as you don't power it up. You can build it, interact with it, see it's recipes, but as soon as you connect power to it, the game goes nuts! Screenshot below.

The screen grab is too big for these forums, so... http://imgur.com/fIt0VFJ

Not sure if it's a mod load order issue or something more serious. On another note, the mobile scanner works, but I could never click on it once it was built. It would still do it's thing, but once it was done I had to deconstruct it with a work order, it was the only interaction I could do with it. If you need anything from me, let me know.

edit: Removed your mods  :( and the bench went away, so It's confirmed it was from one of your mods.

Rikiki

Quote from: theorial on April 18, 2016, 06:55:45 AM
I've come across something that [...]
You have surely not used the A13 download link. >:( M&Co. Common mod has been completely removed as its content is mostly part of the vanilla game now. :)
Check the mod's version in the About.xml file or directly in the game's "Mods" menu.