Rimworld season 2

Started by Flebe, April 23, 2014, 12:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

welp.... season finale, TIME FOR MODDED RIM SERIES!!!
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Flebe

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on May 19, 2014, 10:47:59 PM
welp.... season finale, TIME FOR MODDED RIM SERIES!!!

That it is :3
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

iame6162013

u didn't say there was a new video ;D (non RW)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Flebe

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 21, 2014, 09:01:54 AM
Yea :') there are other Videos on my channel but you know I didn't put it here because it's non-Rimworld
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

iame6162013

Quote from: Flebe on May 21, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
Yea :') there are other Videos on my channel but you know I didn't put it here because it's non-Rimworld
you could ask for a video offtopic section xD
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Flebe

Quote from: iame6162013 on May 21, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Oh if only :')

iame6162013

Quote from: Flebe on May 21, 2014, 12:46:12 PM
Quote from: iame6162013 on May 21, 2014, 12:44:42 PM
Oh if only :')
Or make an off-topic topic and link it here :P

Flebe

you know what yea hang on I set it up

Celthric Aysen

yeah... your VLOGS are awesome!
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Flebe

Flebe

And as post 100!!! Here is a link to the Off topic One that i will put all the Videos on :p
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3652.0

Flebe

Wow 900 Views :D this post is doing really well compared to everything I've ever done :')

Flebe

I have to just Express the shock of This... 1000 views on this post? How... How does this happen :') any way very happy with the result of 30 people continuing to watch the Series and Yea :)  Any way guys Thanks for all them Yummy Yummy Views