[A10] [MODPACK] Skullywags OmniPack V1.3 (Last update - 02 May)

Started by skullywag, April 15, 2015, 02:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadlydullahan

Quote from: tresflores on May 30, 2015, 08:38:06 PM
hey could u make a seperate download for the railgun thank for your amazing mod

You could probably just splice it by downloading the xml and just removing all the other guns but the railgun? Unless there's a DLL included. Either way you're better off just keeping the thing as a whole or figuring a way to do it yourself  :-\ isn't fair to skully if people keep asking him to make individual items separate downloads. He'll just end up with 50 different files then. No point in that.

Lady Wolf

I do enjoy Omni weapons, although I have found it makes putting up turrets much harder, ideally there should be some kind of default gun turret we can craft if we don't have any available personnel weapons to use, and some % chance of the weapon being recoverable after the turret is destroyed?

Also the charge & plasma weapons all dealing the same damage makes them pretty much worthless imho compared to the laser and ballistic versions. (I have gone through and added individual damages to the weapons for my game, so if anyone wants a copy of my changes just send me a pm.)

Also, any word on when the omni pack will be updated for A11?

twisted067

Any word on an update? Can someone at least update the shaped charge?

Dave-In-Texas

I'm not one to spam the forums but well, i liked this pack... the color changing lights, the healing pod, the floors/soil.. all were nice touches.  I hope you have time to resurrect it.

skullywag

Everything in here will be making a return in some way shape or form. It wont be in these packs though so keep an eye on the release forum. See my post in the mods forum on why im not keeping these packs. Laser gauss plasma and flame weapons have already been released with additions.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Malaras

skullywag

im on it, debating adding the same type of storage mechanism as Mipens Mechanical Defence 2 deep storage units just not allowing so much, so a food basket can hold like 2-300 food for example, it does mean that one cell in the 2 will show more than the other though (1 cell is the input). Ill throw up 2 versions if needs be though....

Malaras

Quote from: skullywag on July 05, 2015, 06:54:44 AM
im on it, debating adding the same type of storage mechanism as Mipens Mechanical Defence 2 deep storage units just not allowing so much, so a food basket can hold like 2-300 food for example, it does mean that one cell in the 2 will show more than the other though (1 cell is the input). Ill throw up 2 versions if needs be though....

Not sure about the other mod never used it.. What ever floats your boat, Just like storage. ;)

skullywag

Thoranius

Love all your mods, Skullywag. I'm assuming Omnifloors is the one giving you the most challenge, with the recent addition of being able to remove existing floors? (I'm assuming that addition complicated the floor code significantly). I was just wondering if you intend to bring Omnifloors up to A11 status? Sorry to bother you with this question, but due to my play-style, I won't even touch A11 til I have a way to changes floors completely in hand.

Thanks again, and keep up the great mods!

skullywag

Floors are incoming, not really anything that effects this mod in the A11 changes itll just inherit the removability by being a terraindef, I just physically havent got around to it yet. Its on my list though and will definitely be updated. :)

Mechanoid Hivemind

The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: skullywag on July 07, 2015, 02:30:52 PM
Floors are incoming, not really anything that effects this mod in the A11 changes itll just inherit the removability by being a terraindef, I just physically havent got around to it yet. Its on my list though and will definitely be updated. :)

We are waiting :)
Please, update OmniEvents too.

skullywag

123mind123

Hey love the mod. Especially the stun weapons. Is there a way to get it to work for A12?