Looking for a mod - help!

Started by toledo23, June 17, 2015, 09:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toledo23

Hi guys, I installed a mod during Alpha 10, called superior crafting (?).  If you use this mod, at the beginning of the game, for example, you can only build a fire for warmth, aircon must be discovered by research. Really fun and challenging.  I installed Alpha 11, but found that this mod doesn't work anymore.  Does anyone know this mod, and if it has been updated for Alpha 11?  Thanks for your help!

JuliaEllie

I happen to know this mod but it hasnt been updated to Alpha 11 (yet) . Also this is the wrong forum for this kind of posts ;) hurry before the mods see you.

Coenmcj

Just a friendly reminder for next time, if you know the mod's name there's a search bar top right! :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Ninefinger

Quote from: toledo23 on June 17, 2015, 09:36:43 PM
Hi guys, I installed a mod during Alpha 10, called superior crafting (?).  If you use this mod, at the beginning of the game, for example, you can only build a fire for warmth, aircon must be discovered by research. Really fun and challenging.  I installed Alpha 11, but found that this mod doesn't work anymore.  Does anyone know this mod, and if it has been updated for Alpha 11?  Thanks for your help!

Right now My Ultimate Overhaul Modpack is the only place to get the updated alpha 11 superior crafting, if your not going to use the modpack this update will not work for you since i have added extra crop types that get unlocked through research in the dll file..

thefinn

Not to mention, superior crafting is on the front page of the mod releases forum...