Call for public testers!

Started by Tynan, July 01, 2015, 10:37:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tynan

Here we are again! I could use some help testing the fixes and adjustments I've made since Alpha 11.

If you're willing to test and do the work involved in finding and properly writing up bugs, please post below and say so!

Testing is rewarding but it's not just playing games. Please don't apply if you're not willing to spend some time investigating bugs you find and writing clear reports about them.

Please ensure your forum email matches your purchase email.

Thanks in advance!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Match

I toss my hat in for this one. I've been hopelessly addicted since A4

demacrex

This is the only game I've played for 2 months now, may as well make it count for something instead of just the silver and organ/limb stockpile :)
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

Play2Jens

As it might be the last time that you'll need public testers in a while, I'd like the sacrifice myself for the greater good

ItchyFlea

Everyone whose forum email address was listed as having bought the game has been added as a tester. Please go over to the public tester forum, read the entire "read me first" thread (lots of people skip this and it gets embarrassing), and grab the game.

The call is still open if you wish to join.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Tynan

Thanks to those who've applied so far :)
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ItchyFlea

Alpha 11b has been released.
Thank you to everyone who volunteered.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created