I have this guy crap at every thing

Started by Ihatetheinternet, January 14, 2014, 10:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihatetheinternet

Should he have a land mine related (Accident)

ItchyFlea

Why waste the metal?
You can arrest him and sell him to the next passing slave trader.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Ihatetheinternet

They wont come by because i have too many people

ItchyFlea

That could be a problem.
There's an execute prisoner option.... Although your colonists definitely will not appreciate knowing that one of their own was executed.

Probably best to spend the metal buying a blasting charge and having it "accidentally" go off while he's standing on it.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

kidak

Replace his bedroom door with a wall. Starve him to death.

Ihatetheinternet

Hey slaon i heard there are some raiders by those land mines go check it out.

Ihatetheinternet

Omg some one accidentally detonated the miens poor slaon there also were no raiders

Aerouge

I would have send him to the frontlines during the next raider invasion. Give him the chance to die heroically, maybe take 1-2 raiders with him, and be done with that :D

Ihatetheinternet

I have too many turrets for colonist to even injure a raider

Trensicourt

Let's the mini guns they are going to add make turrets more use full when raiders are in the 100s.
WHAT IS RIM WORLD? A RAIDER DEATH BALL. LITERALLY.

palandus

Or you could draft him, send him into the wastes and let him go crazy and when he has a mental breakdown, he'll run away.

Untrustedlife

That or he will go insane and attack and murder people.
Yea that happens.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

palandus

If he goes insane, your turrets will detect him as a threat and kill him. And when he dies, no morale penalty for a dead colonist.

Sleeper_Service

You could also have him excavate the huge dining hall you always wanted, hoping the collapsing sealing gets him. Oh dear, there are frighteningly many way of getting rid of unwanted colonists.

Cheap idea: Death of another colony member should always give penalties to the rest, maybe even depending on how long the deceases was part of the colony. Different death scenarios could result in more or less sever penalties. When people start starving to death this should severely discomfort everyone. Dying "heroically" in battle might still make people sad, but if someone dies in combat without being drafted the colonists could not blame it entirely on you. Death penalties could generally have a pretty diverse range.

Nimble Mongoose

I like the "Mining accident" idea.  That appeals to me, since he died doing a job for the colony.