Mod idea for new faction

Started by Rex705, April 24, 2014, 08:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex705

My prison system gave me a cool idea for a new hostile faction. I feed my prisoners meat from their dead friends so I was thinking why not have a cannibal faction that floods in and tries to eat your colonists. Cannibals gain superhuman strength from eating their victims so they will have beefed up stats with extra health and attack. If a cannibal knocks down or kills a colonist he will then eat him and leave behind blood and bones. Also if your prisoners or your colonist eat too much human meat they will start to like it and then turn into a cannibal and attack you.

I don't know anything about modding so I don't know if you can do this but I thought it was a cool idea so I shared it.

Rex705

no they are not cannibals eating your guys they are just monsters that come in.

Evul

I try to make the arachnide to rip people apart. So when some one success with this before me let me know :P

Rex705

for the eating part you could do the normal eating animation only make the food bits red instead of green.

pidggit

I'm currently working on doing a similar thing (having pawns eating a corpse directly). If I manage to figure out a good way of getting this done, I'll let you know.