[1.0.1981] Smoothed walls marked for mining get repaired

Started by JoseluGames, July 31, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoseluGames

This bug was posted already on July 3rd by AileTheAlien (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=42197.0) but as time has past and versions have been delivered I'm not sure if it was supposedly fixed or if it has been forgotten, and the description there was not very clear. If this is considered a duplicate feel free to remove it, move it or do what you consider.

• What the circumstances were: I tried to expand a room that had Smoothed Granite as a wall, ordered to mine the wall.
  • What happened: The pawns started to break and repair the wall, sometimes one came, started mining, went to do other things and another came to fix the wall, some even started to break the wall and then they started to fix it.
  • What you expected to happen: I expected the wall marked as mineable to be mined, not fixed.
  • Steps we can follow to make the bug appear on our machine: Smooth a wall, order to mine the wall and have some pawns as constructors and other as miners (Or it can be just the one pawn that has both).
  • Savegame file: I don't think is relevant.
  • Log file: Again, I don't think is relevant.

JoseluGames

Please remove this, I found a recent bug report and posted there instead. Sorry for the inconveniences.