Medical Kits?

Started by DDog, December 13, 2013, 09:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordMunchkin

Power>Metal>Potato. I find myself drowning in both metal and potato with little effort but getting more power is always a hassle because of the raiders. Quick offtopic question, is there any cover people cannot cross in this game? I suspect I'd be better off building hydroponics bays outside instead of walls.

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: LordMunchkin on December 20, 2013, 04:36:24 AMPower>Metal>Potato. I find myself drowning in both metal and potato with little effort but getting more power is always a hassle because of the raiders. Quick offtopic question, is there any cover people cannot cross in this game? I suspect I'd be better off building hydroponics bays outside instead of walls.

Hydro tables offer no cover, but they cannot be pathed over, either. As part of a comprehensive pillbox design, they're exceedingly effective, as are flower-pots. You still need to wall-sandbag-wall-sandbag-wall-sandbag behind them, though. You can adjust the wall:sandbag ratio to taste, but for the most part I prefer 1:1.
Raiders must die!

bigwolf2101

Quote from: Galileus on December 19, 2013, 07:30:39 AM
Metal is only as precious as your need for it ^^'

Seriously guys, what's with this pressure party? You have metal stocked, you got no money? You sell it and buy yourself a slave to get more metal. Or more potatoes that you can then transform into metal. Or actually survive, so that you can use the metal later. What's the big deal here? I feel like some of you think selling metal is a blasphemy.

that's because it is a blasphemy

Coenmcj

I Always assumed my prisoners warrior slaves Colonists "Didn't have time to bleed" and that's why they weren't using medkits after being in a huge firefight.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

palandus

Perhaps, but do they "Have time to duck" behind cover to avoid getting shot, preventing the bleeding in the first place?

Coenmcj

They generally do, until the grenades start flying and they start moving slower than a crippled Muffalo then they end up with lots of holes.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite