So much has changed!

Started by Dragula, December 01, 2015, 06:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragula

I started playing Rimworld after a 1.5 year hiatus. Back then you made a colony, dug in and made a dining room and a paste dispenser and started cranking up waffles defenses to keep out raiders and mad muffalos and that was about it.
After starting a few days ago i felt like a complete tool, so many new features, workshops and furniture. The game is so much more dynamic, great work Tynan!

Acidrain

Dragula

That looks promising. Actually read rumors, on reddit i think, that Tynan was slowly giving up on the game. It sounded highly unlikely though.
I played Terraria and Gnomoria in the last few months but the urge to go back to the rim was too strong :p

Snownova

He's not giving up on the game, he is however currently taking a 6 month break from working on Rimworld. But in a few short months he'll be back.

Toggle

Yeah. With the ongoing progress he says how he's actually still making updates for the game like normal, but just won't be able to update the game to the next alpha because the alpha process would require more of his attention. He's still here and he aint leaving :D
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.