[A13] No Fighting! v1

Started by happydacat, April 11, 2016, 09:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NephilimNexus

As someone who despises reality TV, I like this mod.

Elanwye

Is it possible for another setting to be added as an option to this mod? Perhaps, reducing fights to 50% complete stop rather than  100%? How about 80%?

It's not very realistic for fights, culminating over a long period of time, to not eventually result in a casualty or wounding of some sort. I agree that the social state the game is in is a bit ridiculous, however, infighting ending 100% of the time all the time is even more silly than colonists killing each other over a slice of boomrat pie.

Thank you!

Dave-In-Texas

Quote from: Elanwye on April 14, 2016, 09:54:58 PM
Is it possible for another setting to be added as an option to this mod? Perhaps, reducing fights to 50% complete stop rather than  100%? How about 80%?

It's not very realistic for fights, culminating over a long period of time, to not eventually result in a casualty or wounding of some sort. I agree that the social state the game is in is a bit ridiculous, however, infighting ending 100% of the time all the time is even more silly than colonists killing each other over a slice of boomrat pie.

Thank you!

its just a text file, feel free to edit it.   

do a search in file explorer (or whatever flavor of file manager matches your flavor of OS) for the core 'MentalStates.xml'  and you'll see the default value for 'minTicksBeforeRecovery'..   this mod over writes that with zero..  choose the value you want..   I like zero; social fights are stupid as they are implemented - they should fight to incap not kill.