Alert on aggro from wild please

Started by Rockhumper, March 15, 2017, 02:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhumper

I would be very neat to have an alert that pauses the game kinda like Raid or Beavers BEFORE our pawns get eat by that Polar Bear or Warg(example in mind) but would apply to any wildlife. I've lost so many people to aggressive wildlife because I didn't actually get a chance to react. While I understand it is part of the challenge, it would be neat to at least get an alert for when they turn aggro(Food bar to 0 I guess) and you get to decide if you deal with the threath immediately or take a chance to let it get to you later cause you don't have time right now.

Thanks

b0rsuk

Workaround: equip outdoor people with shotguns, and set their threat response to 'aggressive'. You will hear a gunshot, then you can press space.

marginoferror

I agree totally; wildlife is extremely dangerous. Animals are very powerful, they attack without any hesitation or concern for their own life, they can't be effectively fought with ranged weapons except via micromanagement and it's impossible to micro them early enough because there is no alert.

Fellbourne