If...

Started by Quasarrgames, December 13, 2014, 08:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

What if instead of rimworld being the colony building game it is today, tynan had decided to go with one of the prototypes, like the starship builder, the school sim, or the zombie tactical game? would you have still bought the game? would you play it as much? Would you feel as compelled to discuss the game on the forums? If it was as complete as rimworld is now, would you like its development?

personally, i probably would not have bought the game if it was the zombie tactical game (sounds cool, but that's not really my style of play) or the school sim (unless it was done really well, NO! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!!). however, if it was the starship building game, i would have bought it immediately. i would probably have played it for at least a thousand hours by now.

What about you?
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

ItchyFlea

I honestly don't know.

Would depend entirely on if I thought the game would be something I'd enjoy. I've got quite a few games that I've bought, played once, and never touched again, so yeah.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Dr. Z

Buliding your own starships is literally the best thing you can do in a videoame, so I would've bought that. The other things, probably not.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Quasarrgames

Quote from: Dr. Z on December 14, 2014, 09:16:54 AM
Buliding your own starships is literally the best thing you can do in a videoame, so I would've bought that. The other things, probably not.

I'm glad you feel that way because KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM!!!
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!