[A11b] Prison Improvements v1.1 updated by kexici

Started by Wastelander, February 05, 2015, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverTitch

Quote from: SteelRev on April 28, 2016, 12:07:13 PM
The last time this MOD was fully functional was A9. I was a prison guard for 5 years. I would love to build a realistic jail in rimworld.  For the love of god , someone update this mod or release one with similar functions. Private cells, shared dinning.
+1, not on being a guard but updating the mod fully. loved this back in A9, had a jail with 20 cells, dining area paste dispenser and a yard for the prisoners to hang around. Even had its own hospital wing for all the brawls.
><

lance789

skellitor301

I certainly do hope it does get updated. That or Tynan implements something like this into the game. He did show interest in this mod before.

GemInEye

The latest link isn't working...
If you could fix that, that'd be great.
Maybe even update it to A13..?

The last few weeks I have been working on something where I used this mod (v1.1) as a base.  It's "almost" ready for human consumption but there are still a couple small things to finish off.

Hopefully I'll have it ready around when the next CCL release hits (which should be "soon").
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Peppsen

Quote from: 1000101 on May 13, 2016, 07:38:56 PM
The last few weeks I have been working on something where I used this mod (v1.1) as a base.  It's "almost" ready for human consumption but there are still a couple small things to finish off.

Hopefully I'll have it ready around when the next CCL release hits (which should be "soon").

Excellent, looking forward to it!

kivey

This mod is fantastic, however im curious to see if you will be updating it to the most recent alpha. alpha 13

Techgenius

Quote from: kivey on May 29, 2016, 11:21:21 AM
This mod is fantastic, however im curious to see if you will be updating it to the most recent alpha. alpha 13

Probably a lot got changed.

Master Bucketsmith

Quote from: 1000101 on May 13, 2016, 07:38:56 PM

Your mod is looking fantastic, but I'm afraid it is far too complex for what I'd like.

I remembered the mod from this thread from the last time I had a chance of playing this game.
I noticed a lot of older mods have died down because the modders have moved on.

Is there any news of anyone picking this one up?

P&S is a large mod and overhauls a fair bit of AI, yes.  On the other hand, it also allows for far more then the original mod (this one) ever allowed for.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.