Idea: Pitch Black Monsters and Trait

Started by InfinityKage, February 13, 2015, 07:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

Just an idea to make a mod to adds the Bioraptors (fast melee creatures that only attack at night) and the Surgical shine trait (ability to see in the dark) from the Pitch Black to the game. Together with Viceroy's (Gas-proof maniac!) [MOD](Alpha 8) Darkness I think it would be quite epic.

InfinityKage

Quote from: InfinityKage on February 13, 2015, 07:41:54 PM
Just an idea to make a mod to adds the Bioraptors (fast melee creatures that only attack at night) and the Surgical shine trait (ability to see in the dark) from the Pitch Black to the game. Together with Viceroy's (Gas-proof maniac!) [MOD](Alpha 8) Darkness I think it would be quite epic.

Bump

deslona

There was a mod that added a lot of events, and in it there was one event that turned the screen black, except for any light sources you had. If any colonist was in the black area a monster (you cant see them) would come and kill them. There was a 2 min timer so you could set up lights and huddle until it was normal again.

The mod has been discontinued I think, and when I try to run it on alpha 8 and 9 it causes crashes on some of the events. :(

InfinityKage

Quote from: deslona on March 05, 2015, 09:28:51 AM
There was a mod that added a lot of events, and in it there was one event that turned the screen black, except for any light sources you had. If any colonist was in the black area a monster (you cant see them) would come and kill them. There was a 2 min timer so you could set up lights and huddle until it was normal again.

The mod has been discontinued I think, and when I try to run it on alpha 8 and 9 it causes crashes on some of the events. :(

I wonder if it was a Grue...