[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

mrzjadacz

I have one melee colonist with upgraded power arm. It is nice, but i want to more damage. When he got upgraded bionic arm in second arm and nanotech exoskeleton from Cyberstorm (15 dmg) Will he have sum of all dmg, or the highest value?

PS. I just saw that new version. When i have Cybernetic Storm, can i upgrade it without bugs and save crashing?

Ykara

Quote from: mrzjadacz on March 27, 2015, 12:16:02 PM
I have one melee colonist with upgraded power arm. It is nice, but i want to more damage. When he got upgraded bionic arm in second arm and nanotech exoskeleton from Cyberstorm (15 dmg) Will he have sum of all dmg, or the highest value?

PS. I just saw that new version. When i have Cybernetic Storm, can i upgrade it without bugs and save crashing?
The latest version of EPOE doesn't make any problems with saves, just install the CS fix again. And I really don't know about how the damage is calculated, just try it out ^^

And I wanted to say that I'm not dead, I was just very busy the last two weeks. There won't be a big update to EPOE soon, but I'm already working on the prostophile faction (although it causes some problems). Maybe I'm gonna release a fix pack that fixes some problems and bugs, so stay tuned! And feel free to post new ideas and suggestions, the poll is still open and I really appreciate your feedback!

mrzjadacz

When we install upgraded power arm and upgraded bionic arm, we randomly deal damage from power arm or bionic (15 or 30). I didn't tested Nanotech Exoskeleton and Cybernetic Skin yet, because i spend all my nanomites on generators.

Onyx

Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 25, 2015, 04:36:18 PM
Just to let you know, and also sorry for being a prick about it, but prosthetics isn't a word, the plural for prosthetic is prosthesis.

Prosthetics is in fact a word. It's the adjective form of prosthesis, which is the singular form of the noun. The plural of prosthesis is actually prostheses.

edit: Proof: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prosthetic?s=t

Also, are bad backs somehow different from having a Frail torso? I can't seem to fix those.

LustrousWolf

HELP! In short, what do all the health stats effect and then what effects do the health stats have on a worker, (for example the manipulation below)
Can someone explain what manipulation affects? Like my guy was growing, lost an arm, but was still growing afterwards the same speed, i thought it would be harder to grow with 1 less arm. so what does lower manipulation affect? as far as I'm aware having low manipulation means you suck at crafting (stone cutting etc) and nothing else? is that right? Basically is it worth giving the guy without an arm a bionic arm or a prosthetic arm? or should I only give the bionic arm to people who craft (like stone cut 24/7) only?

123nick

i noticed that you have compatibility patches for both glittertech and cyberstorm, but not both of them together, except with zombie apocalypse. is it possible to have a compatibility patch for both glitter tech and cyberstorm? or do i just use both the cyberstorm patch and the glitter tech patch?

pythonnx

I'm having trouble with spine surgery the only option I have is remove spine and I have bionic spines in my storage.

Onyx

Quote from: 123nick on March 28, 2015, 01:10:48 AM
i noticed that you have compatibility patches for both glittertech and cyberstorm, but not both of them together, except with zombie apocalypse. is it possible to have a compatibility patch for both glitter tech and cyberstorm? or do i just use both the cyberstorm patch and the glitter tech patch?

You'd have to manually combine the two patches. Or you can take the all-in-one patch and edit out any references to ZA assets (zombie pawn type in the Races_Humanoid.

LustrousWolf

Quote from: pythonnx on March 28, 2015, 01:23:28 AM
I'm having trouble with spine surgery the only option I have is remove spine and I have bionic spines in my storage.

Really? I have over 10 mods and spine surgery works fine for me, I crafted bionic spines, and then chose to install the spine on the person. Make sure you have a source of medicine in your storages tho, like herbal, gleemcap, medicine, glitterworld medicine, othew wise you cant perform surgery.

123nick

Quote from: Onyx on March 28, 2015, 01:24:34 AM
Quote from: 123nick on March 28, 2015, 01:10:48 AM

You'd have to manually combine the two patches. Or you can take the all-in-one patch and edit out any references to ZA assets (zombie pawn type in the Races_Humanoid.

thanks! also, what load order should i use? im using edb mod load order and im not sure which order to place the mods, i guess any?

edit: i tried deleting the zombie pawn type in the races_humanoid file, but now i cant even start a new colony, or make a new world. is it ok if someone can make a glitter tech + cyber storm patch? i cant seem to get my attempt at one to work :/

AllenWL

I tried giving my colonist a brain simulator because when I saw the discription, it had a bunch of +% for manipulation, movement, and consciousness, and I thought it would argument the brain or something.

Apparently, it replaces the brain, so I ended up with a brain-dead colonist. Darn it.

LustrousWolf

I installed a bionic arm onto someone after they lost the first one, do i also need to install a bionic hand as well? or does the arm cover that?

mrzjadacz

Quote from: LustrousWolf on March 28, 2015, 07:20:56 AM
I installed a bionic arm onto someone after they lost the first one, do i also need to install a bionic hand as well? or does the arm cover that?

Bionic arm include bionic hand.

123nick

im just posting again to ask, can anyone make a glitter tech and cyberstorm compatability patch, but not with zombie apocalypse? thanks in advance

Ykara

Quote from: 123nick on March 28, 2015, 12:27:28 PM
im just posting again to ask, can anyone make a glitter tech and cyberstorm compatability patch, but not with zombie apocalypse? thanks in advance

I've just made one, look in the attachements. Please tell me if it works so I can put it on the first page.

[attachment deleted due to age]