[Mod][A10] Soulkata Mods: Mecha Tank update!!

Started by soulkata, February 19, 2015, 09:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulkata

Hi I am having some dificulties to reproduce the Errors.

Quote from: Ninefinger on May 11, 2015, 04:43:12 PM
when the mecha tanks spawn for a siege, they do not want to build mortars and such, this could be because the modpack includes superior crafting and mortars require steel bars rather than steel ore to craft however this only seems to be an issue when the tanks are involved, other raider groups have not been reported as having this issue.
Ok, this error I think if will be fixed on next version of the mecha tanks... The Tanks shoudnt never appear in sieges, but in some cases a normal rai turns into a siege... :( Well I think I fixed, but cannot reproduce a Siege with Tanks Anymore! :(

And another bug is when you select the tank after it is dead it will spawn a second Pilot after the first one has already been ejected.

Cannot reproduce.

The other issues is stated that they spawn from a crashed ship part, but as far as i am aware this is working as intended.

Well, they comes from ship because they are mechanoid... I will try to make them not mechanoid, but I am concerned about other aspects, like: (Tank Meat!!!)

Ninefinger

Quote from: soulkata on May 11, 2015, 09:51:56 PM
Hi I am having some dificulties to reproduce the Errors.

when the mecha tanks spawn for a siege, they do not want to build mortars and such, this could be because the modpack includes superior crafting and mortars require steel bars rather than steel ore to craft however this only seems to be an issue when the tanks are involved, other raider groups have not been reported as having this issue.
Ok, this error I think if will be fixed on next version of the mecha tanks... The Tanks shoudnt never appear in sieges, but in some cases a normal rai turns into a siege... :( Well I think I fixed, but cannot reproduce a Siege with Tanks Anymore! :(

And another bug is when you select the tank after it is dead it will spawn a second Pilot after the first one has already been ejected.

Cannot reproduce.

The other issues is stated that they spawn from a crashed ship part, but as far as i am aware this is working as intended.

Well, they comes from ship because they are mechanoid... I will try to make them not mechanoid, but I am concerned about other aspects, like: (Tank Meat!!!)

Ok sounds good, cant wait for the fix, love this mod, keep up the good work! :D

soulkata

Quote from: Ninefinger on May 11, 2015, 10:21:35 PM

Released a version to fix this error... Raids with Tanks still ocurs, and now should work fine. But, after the implementation, I cannot reproduce a Siege with Tanks to finish the tests.

Ninefinger

Quote from: soulkata on May 12, 2015, 11:55:23 AM
Quote from: Ninefinger on May 11, 2015, 10:21:35 PM

Released a version to fix this error... Raids with Tanks still ocurs, and now should work fine. But, after the implementation, I cannot reproduce a Siege with Tanks to finish the tests.

Thanks! I will be uploaded to my modpack shortly where it will get extensively tested im sure lol ;D

Dragoon

hahaah what?

[attachment deleted due to age]
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

soulkata

Quote from: Dragoon on May 30, 2015, 02:12:01 PM
hahaah what?

Hehehe its part of the correction for the siege problem. In Sieges, the units are asked if they can build walls and mortars. And how they are asked? Well, is with its backstories... So, the Tank need a Backstory! Since the backstory is a way for Ludeon earn money, is unfair hack it somehow to broke this system and create on for the Tanks... So, I just find one backstory that cant Build and cant Repair, and assign to the tanks!

deadlydullahan

Quote from: soulkata on May 30, 2015, 09:40:10 PM
Quote from: Dragoon on May 30, 2015, 02:12:01 PM
hahaah what?

Hehehe its part of the correction for the siege problem. In Sieges, the units are asked if they can build walls and mortars. And how they are asked? Well, is with its backstories... So, the Tank need a Backstory! Since the backstory is a way for Ludeon earn money, is unfair hack it somehow to broke this system and create on for the Tanks... So, I just find one backstory that cant Build and cant Repair, and assign to the tanks!

Wouldn't it be possible to bypass this by listing them as mechs which spawn a humanoid upon death? Or is it not possible because making them mechs wouldnt play well with the faction they spawn in with and potentially just throw errors or not work properly?

soulkata

Quote from: deadlydullahan on May 30, 2015, 11:21:08 PM
Wouldn't it be possible to bypass this by listing them as mechs which spawn a humanoid upon death? Or is it not possible because making them mechs wouldnt play well with the faction they spawn in with and potentially just throw errors or not work properly?

Nop. Winout this, game crashes on Sieges with Tanks.

taze

question please, so I use this mod with some other mods including norbals and superior crafting..
At first everything is okay and ants keep coming and attacking..
When my base reach maturation, the ants almost never come to attack again, I don't know why is this happen, but it seems strange especially after 3 days playing no single ants coming to attack me..

soulkata

Quote from: taze on June 02, 2015, 07:15:28 AM
question please, so I use this mod with some other mods including norbals and superior crafting..
At first everything is okay and ants keep coming and attacking..
When my base reach maturation, the ants almost never come to attack again, I don't know why is this happen, but it seems strange especially after 3 days playing no single ants coming to attack me..
Sorry, nothing I can do. Raids attack at random!

Katorone

I'm in my 7th year on randy random / rough, and still get a variety of attacks.  If you build it they'll come (eventually) !