Rimworld download page!

Started by oronnoro2, February 20, 2015, 01:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oronnoro2

Not sure if this has been posted. I would really like for the download page to show what version the game was on. Just like when you download the game and uncompress it the folder would read RimWorld722Win, but the download page just has the name of the game. Would be good to know at least the version of the alpha.

I only bring this up because of hotfixes. I've downloaded alpha 8 when it was released, then again a while after and the version of the alpha has changed, which I did not know happened. I always thought that then the alpha was released the updates on the changelog was just things being added to the new alpha, unless that still the case and the current version only gets hotfixes without notice?

Anyways, my point is, if I did not download alpha 8 again I would have never seen the new version, which is why the download page should at least show the version of that alpha. As for the game notification of new updates, I never get it unless its a major one, like a new alpha, otherwise, it never tells me of new versions of that alpha.

RickyMartini