Steam Valley Girls: We Crashed Here .254b [NSFW]

Started by ShadowDragon8685, November 12, 2013, 06:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reodreth

Please continue this! It's so vulgar and brutal that it fits the story of RimWorld perfectly and to stop this/these diaries would be a crime to us fans...

TimMartland

It was intresting...
Some bits were a bit weird, but I realise that I just sat and read the whole thing without stopping. Its certainly a good read. Theres rather alot of PoVs though, it would be nice if it were just from 2-3 perspectives.
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Coenmcj

Quote from: Reodreth on February 15, 2014, 07:05:14 PM
Please continue this! It's so vulgar and brutal that it fits the story of RimWorld perfectly and to stop this/these diaries would be a crime to us fans...

Continue it in Alpha 2 or 3. :D So the storyline can go as dark as a bit of "Harmless" cannibalism here and there.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

LuisMH

Great story! Thank you for that...

I couldn't stop reading until I finished it all (yeah, fuck my job, work can wait! lol)

James009

Yeah, I started reading this before I went to sleep and just couldn't quite put it down (until it suddenly ended at day 89. You have got to continue this story or, at the very least, have them get rescued or something. I love the vulgarness and the unique perspective of each character, that takes a skilled writer and is quite a challenge.

A couple things you can do to improve the story would be to limit the number of new perspectives and try to focus on a core group more. Its somewhat confusing when you start getting all the new character's perspectives, it's very cool but confusing to follow. Maybe a character list or overview could help remind the reader who is who? Also, it'd be fun to illustrate portraits or something of each character during their perspective so we can see the character and remind us who they are (visually).

Lastly, did all of this stuff happen in the game? How much liberty did you take with everything? Quite the imagination. Rimworld is a scary place!
Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

Hadan

Great read, would love to read more.
Maybe you could host your pics somewhere else, would be nice to see them.

best regards
Hadan