Alcohol And Prisons

Started by lpinch, February 24, 2015, 07:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpinch

When trying to give alcohol to my prisoners so I could raise their approval (which is not possible), i found out that i could neither take back the alcohol because it was in the cell and was registered as a food item.
That is the first part of this bug, from then on none of my colonist will bring food because there are already 25 bottles of beer in the room.
I assume that's because again it's registered as food and so the colonist feel no need to bring them any food (they starved to death in the end).

Siberianhamster

Not a fix but a workaround. You can haul the item if you briefly turn off prisoner beds. Prisoners won't be affected, you pawn can take the item, and then flick them back to prisoner designation. I do this all the time when meals get stuck in the cells.

lpinch

Quote from: Siberianhamster on February 24, 2015, 04:11:03 PM
Not a fix but a workaround. You can haul the item if you briefly turn off prisoner beds. Prisoners won't be affected, you pawn can take the item, and then flick them back to prisoner designation. I do this all the time when meals get stuck in the cells.
Oh yeah I forgot about that  :) thanks! (too late but will know that in the future).

Tynan

Moved to Mantis now, thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog