Rhodes Mod List

Started by Rhodes, November 13, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulley

Is it possible to have the "Too Many Geysers & Resources" and the "Phalanx Turret Mod" combined?

*Edit*
Aaaand if you could make a different file with the status level mod... Absolutely not for my cheaty needs...

Galileus

Quote from: Skulley on November 16, 2013, 05:12:29 PMAaaand if you could make a different file with the status level mod... Absolutely not for my cheaty needs...

Try this ;)

Rhodes

Quote from: Skulley on November 16, 2013, 05:12:29 PM
Is it possible to have the "Too Many Geysers & Resources" and the "Phalanx Turret Mod" combined?

*Edit*
Aaaand if you could make a different file with the status level mod... Absolutely not for my cheaty needs...

Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx Turret Mod

For the status level mod, what do you mean? You want a Geysers + Resources + Phalanx + Status Levels?

[EDIT]

Too Many Geysers & Resources & Phalanx & Status Level Mod

Rhodes

New Mod:

Version 1.2: 11/16/2013 for Version 254b
- Added "Large Size Maps".
- Changes the map sizes to 300, 550, and 700.
- Increases the max population of each AI Storyteller by 5x (between 50-75).
- Removed the 'Cliff Side' because it caused the game to crash for some odd reason.

Large Size Maps (Currently has a bug - raiders do not raid. They just stand around.)

Note: When using Large Size Maps, make sure your PC can handle it. If you have a lot of RAM (6GB+), download the Large Address Aware tool and use it on your RimWorld.exe.
Also, be sure to select the map size in your advanced options. Otherwise, the map will default to 200x200.

Yolopanther

Quote from: Rhodes on November 17, 2013, 12:34:38 AM
New Mod:
- Added "Large Size Maps".

I'd like to add that while play testing this, the raider AI appears to have problems. Raiders will spawn in, but they just stand there and don't move at all. Ever.

why1do

Can I request a .net reflector tutorial on how to do this?

BostonTBagParty

So anyone know how to install these on OS X?

Rhodes

Quote from: Yolopanther on November 17, 2013, 04:37:30 AM
I'd like to add that while play testing this, the raider AI appears to have problems. Raiders will spawn in, but they just stand there and don't move at all. Ever.

Ah, thanks for the report.  I'll play around with this a bit and see if I can make it work.

killerx243

Would it be possible to have more geysers and increase the max population?

Rhodes

Quote from: killerx243 on November 17, 2013, 10:11:36 AM
Would it be possible to have more geysers and increase the max population?

Here you go: A Lot More Geysers & 5x Max Population Mod

Honestly, I haven't even checked to see if those max population values even affect anything.  Someone let me know if they notice a difference.

killerx243

Wow thanks, I'll play around with it today. Hypothetically the game should keep having events that allow for more settlers without taking raiders hostage right?

Rhodes

Quote from: killerx243 on November 17, 2013, 10:29:52 AM
Wow thanks, I'll play around with it today. Hypothetically the game should keep having events that allow for more settlers without taking raiders hostage right?

That's what I'm thinking as well - I guess we'll see.

RevolutionVX

Hi guys i would like to make a extreme request, i would like when the people who know how to make this mod´s can make one with
Minimum level 20 in all stats
Too many geysers!
Phalanx Turret
and Status Level Mod
i know that is a big request and i dont know if is possible but i would like so much if somoene have time to do this, thanks very much and sorry for my terrible english

Rhodes

Quote from: RevolutionVX on November 17, 2013, 11:00:11 AM
Hi guys i would like to make a extreme request, i would like when the people who know how to make this mod´s can make one with
Minimum level 20 in all stats
Too many geysers!
Phalanx Turret
and Status Level Mod
i know that is a big request and i dont know if is possible but i would like so much if somoene have time to do this, thanks very much and sorry for my terrible english

Here you go: Level 20 & Too Many Geysers & Phalanx Turret & Status Level Mod

RevolutionVX

owww So fast? thank you. Obriado graciasss ::)