[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

deliveryservice

I think Rook1 is doing what he can best atm you wouldn't possibly ignore that it would be time-energy consuming to produce a high quality like this. With both art and idea and code are exceptional I think it could even worth a penny or some but its totally volunteered (especially since it seems to be made solo).

Although I say this might trigger the idea even further, but I'm a fan of free mod to be frank.

So I won't being pushy about my free mod. Neither I wanted to look like a good person or smth, but I think it wouldn't be bad if you show the modder at least a support. not only being superbly-dependent consumer that "knows their right", even though we know it was freebies.

TL;DR: "Are you serious people, give it a break!"

Admirer

The Federation seems to not work as intended. So far, I haven't come across them yet i can utilize the armor and weapons. When i tried to spawn in the Federation units non came up unless they were the ones that weren't a human race.

deliveryservice

Quote from: Admirer on December 09, 2016, 03:35:27 PM
The Federation seems to not work as intended. So far, I haven't come across them yet i can utilize the armor and weapons. When i tried to spawn in the Federation units non came up unless they were the ones that weren't a human race.

If I can share my experience it might be because the fortress were too valuable. When I was playing in basebuilder-casual mode and at the beginning, they spawn human army, mostly utilize mere jumpsuit and pistol. So I'm guessing it's poin based.

Admirer

If I can share my experience it might be because the fortress were too valuable. When I was playing in basebuilder-casual mode and at the beginning, they spawn human army, mostly utilize mere jumpsuit and pistol. So I'm guessing it's poin based.
[/quote]
Seems to be right, they spawned in my new colony. Oh well, guess i can't harvest anymore federation lungs in my main game.

rooki1

Smexy_Vampire

Dragoon

Are those creatures or armor? ( I ask because they seem to fit the body types)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

rooki1

Alpha 16 Updated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zwlu3ekwchud523/AADqPYCX-SM_eSyqZrDuXhkla?dl=0

Federation:
- Art update
- The monitor has been changed to seeker. Self-destruct feature has been added.

Feral:
- New enemy, Twisted added.
- You can get human flesh by butchering mutants.

Can be unstable.

Grishnerf

Born in Toxic Fallout
Drop-Pod Escape Artist

mazacik

Will raiders (pirates) use the weapons and armor added by this mod? I want to make raids harder somehow.

rooki1

Quote from: mazacik on December 15, 2016, 03:05:21 AM
Will raiders (pirates) use the weapons and armor added by this mod? I want to make raids harder somehow.

Yep.

Prismaa

rooki1

v0.81 Updated

Core:
- Kinetic lance added.

"Harrower" Kinetic lance: Tisiphone's answer to the Federation's mechsuits, the "Harrower" kinetic lance fires continuous focused kinetic energy field. This weapon literally carves the target.

Federation
- Misc balance tweak.

Feral

- Feral mail and Scrap armor added.

Security
- Portable reactor added.
- Impact mine added.

Portable reactor: Small, portable field reactor that produce power by consuming uranium. It is useful when you need a power source that can be deployed quickly. Explodes when destroyed.

Impact mine: Advanced mine with motion tracker. This mine explodes immediately when an enemy is detected.

FridayBiology

Awesome sprites for the ferals, yet to test it but, looks nice.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology