[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

bazalisk

hi

love this mod soo much so far.

but i have a question about what i hope is something in your mod, not sure.

Did you add an Event which takes colony members off to save someones sister from slavers at all?

i've been trying to narrow down which mod its from and so far your mod is the only one that comes close to this level of detail that i have installed.

if so, when do i get my colonists back, its been like 3 months in game and still no sign of them returning, their beds still have names on them so i don't think they have been removed from game :s

anyways, love your mod, hope this is one of your features.

MarcTheMerc

Misc/mai have events which cause colonist to go off map like that its most likely from there.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

bazalisk

ah then i'll head over to there.

thnx for that.  :D

Romi

YEAH FINALLY IT'S ALL OUT

Jesus Christ I was talking with about the mod not what you thought! lol :D

rooki1

v0.362 UPDATED!

v0.362:
Federation:
- Sound problem solved.
- Range of terminus rifle was corrected.
- Misc bugs solved.

rooki1

For following update, I want choose one of these three packages.
Which one do you like out of these?

1. Improvised weapon pack:
Rusted, unwieldy and untrustworthy, but this is still a
weapon.
It can kill people. In this harsh rim world, that's the most important thing.

This pack will adds improvised weapons from the homemade pistol to improvised rocket launcher.

[Design in progress]

2. Xeno beasts pack:
Tanai Trade Agency provide exotic animals to anyone who interested in.
The feather raptors are just one of the products that they provide.

This pack will adds exotic xeno animals like feather raptor and blade beast.

3. Celestial pack:
"The celestial" was a name of ambitious project that progressed in a one of the glitter world. They are promised to be the next step in human 'evolution'. After a long search, the project was ended successfully. ...And it was too successful.

This pack will adds new hostile faction, the celestials. These arrogant "post humans" are really hate "proto human" like us. To purge the corruption of proto humans, these genetically modified race will deploy a variety of biological weapons on the field.

Match

All three!!!!!!

With a large saturation of gun mods, I would be inclined to say #2, I need me some Xenobeast.

A Friend

First of all: I love this mod.

Second: All three sounds dank. But I prefer the factions more than the animals and guns. Homemade rocket sounds really nice though.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

rooki1

To do list

1. Improvised weapon pack

Triple shot special
- Improvised shotgun. It is simply three pipes attached to a stock. It is ugly and uncomfortable but it more than made up for in firepower.

Sprayer-killer
-A crudely made SMG with simple fire mechanism. It's more likely to Shooting yourself in the foot, if not explode in your face.

Thunderstick
-This javeline has a small IED strapped to its tip. Simple but very effective weapon.

Crucifier
-Electrically accelerating metal harpoon gun. It have a crank for dead battery situation. This weapon is uncomfortable, but that's how it is.

Thumper
-Homemade disposable rocket launcher. It can be made with little chemical knowledge. This weapon is inaccurate but have memorable punishing power.

Firefly
-It is a crudely made improvised flamethrower. It can be as dangerous to the user as anyone else but it is very menacing and deadly.

Repose
-Homemade portable reactor that diverted to tactical fusion bomb. Of course, such things are terribly unstable. Leg it when you activate this device.

2. Xeno beast pack

Feather raptor
- Quiet and cunning, elegant but ruthless, these reptile species were originally developed to resolve warg increasing problem. Fortunately, after someone realized that adding another alpha predator doesn't help already broken ecosystem, the project was canceled. After original project cancelled, scientists started new product development project which making pet of zillionaires. Because of that, now these raptor have colorful feathers.

Fortress turtle
-The fortress turtle is a living citadel. Designed to moving bunker, this behemoth estimated to be created for protect soldiers while mechanoid invasion. Fort turtle have periodically harvestable shell. This shell furnishes material for military composite alloy. Reliable protector and strong porter, fort turtle will be your great companion.

Blady
-A chimera made of genes of countless species, the blady is a really tenacious hunter. Made for tearing enemies to pieces, this war beasts are common in the rank of Federation peacekeeper corps.

Gea-Gea
-Gea-Gea is a gene modified crab to produce sweet mucus. while mucus of gea-gea is delicious all by itself, distilled mucus makes an excellent liqueur.

3. Celestial pack
- work in progress

Please don't hesitate to say if you have any idea.

rooki1

Rimsenal: The Celestials

There was a glitter world which seeking for the transcendent. Unlike other glitterworlds, the people of this glitter world declined to abandon their own self-consciousness. What they want is a transcendence into superior beings with keeping the whole consciousness intact.

After long seek for transcendence, their efforts were crowned with success. The first transcendental being was born. All over the planet celebrated their masterpiece, the successor to the lord of all creation. In full view of everybody on the planet, the firstborn stepped on the platform. Then she said,

All of you need to be replaced.

No one knows what happened after that. All communication with this once a thriving planet has been lost. Visiting ships suffer a same fate. Over the years, this system became blank space of star maps.

Over long time again, there were rumors spreading over the outer rim of the galaxy.

The Celestials descended upon earth.
And they want to cleanse us by flame.

The Celestials are hostile Xeno human faction. Armed with exotic technologies that even superior than those of the federation, they come with unfamiliar tactics. Cover ignoring nano swarm caster, bio cannon with poison ammunition, a variety of xeno beasts... It will be a challenging job that fighting against the celestial host.

Seraph: They are elite caste of the celestial host.
Noble and merciless, these posthumans come with a lot of terrifying weapons.

A_Soft_Machine_Man

That all sounds equally beautiful and horrifying. I know where my vote's going!

Dragonbored

Found this mod looking for a futuristic weapons one. Have to say I am entirely impressed. Another mod like this that people should check out is the liandri corp mod. I think they would tie together very well (it is still not updated for A12 however). One question I had is if random pirates will spawn with the weapons in this mod, because so far i have only been able to buy them.

Iwillbenicetou

Will you be able to tame the Xeno beasts?
"Release the xeno's!"
*Many screams pierce the calm night air*
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

harpo99999

Quote from: Dragonbored on August 29, 2015, 11:12:46 AM
Found this mod looking for a futuristic weapons one. Have to say I am entirely impressed. Another mod like this that people should check out is the liandri corp mod. I think they would tie together very well (it is still not updated for A12 however). One question I had is if random pirates will spawn with the weapons in this mod, because so far i have only been able to buy them.
if you create a world then start a new colony after enabling the mod then there is a chance of raids by the sides that get the different corp weapons

Dragonbored

Quote from: harpo99999 on August 29, 2015, 05:41:35 PM
Quote from: Dragonbored on August 29, 2015, 11:12:46 AM
if you create a world then start a new colony after enabling the mod then there is a chance of raids by the sides that get the different corp weapons
What do you mean by the sides?