[1.1] Rimsenal v1.5: beta edition

Started by rooki1, March 03, 2015, 11:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see in the next update?

Improvised equipments pack: Homemade pistol, pipe shotgun, scrap armor... and glorious Thunderstick!
34 (20.5%)
Xeno beasts pack: Is there anyone want to see a genetically modified cyber-raptor?
68 (41%)
Celestial pack: New faction pack. Adds new xeno human faction, the celestials.
64 (38.6%)

Total Members Voted: 166

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 09:08:09 PM

Warforyou

How does it come you hair pack has been updated tomorrow?  :D

bazalisk

Rooki, Go do Rimbeast things already!

i need me some big-arsed turtles action and only you can deliver :p 

rooki1

v0.611 updated.

Hair pack:

- Two more hairstyles, the messy(for male) and the straight short(for female) added.

- Already exist straight short hairstyle was changed to the layered short.
- Slightly fixed other hairstyles.

biship

Nice, thanks for the mods rooki1.
Is Ogronâ (a-circumflex) intended? (in \736207111\Defs\ThingDefs\Races_Mutant.xml)

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

john pretzel

Hi,

The security pack has its link broken. Can you upload it again? Thanks!

rooki1

Quote from: john pretzel on August 06, 2016, 07:02:56 AM
Hi,

The security pack has its link broken. Can you upload it again? Thanks!
Fixed! Thank you for notice.

bazalisk

i take it these are also the same on the steam workshop or will i have to DL from here and replace the steam versions?

rooki1

Quote from: bazalisk on August 06, 2016, 07:39:03 AM
i take it these are also the same on the steam workshop or will i have to DL from here and replace the steam versions?

In most cases, steam version is newer than dropbox version.

anakismail

hi. I have a little problem, the feral clan in my game is doing a siege but they just stay at the location and do nothing. What should i do? Here is the picture.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

MarcTheMerc

Quote from: anakismail on August 06, 2016, 10:39:57 AM
hi. I have a little problem, the feral clan in my game is doing a siege but they just stay at the location and do nothing. What should i do? Here is the picture.

Someone had a simillar problem with my mod (another faction) its seems to be hit and miss weather it happens if any one can figure what it is i would love to know.
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

rooki1

v0.62 Updated

Security pack:
- MMG, Plasma bombard, Wave emitter added.

Feral:
- Siege bug fixed.

MMG
Deployable simple base defence.

Wave emitter
Ultimate crowd control weapon.

Plasma bombard
Slow firing, destructive plasma artillery.

Reviire

Just to let people know, I'm still working on getting Rimsenal working with CR. Had a big bump though, which in hind-sight was incredibly simple, but Skyarkangel is a legend.

If anyone wants a super early version to test that'd be cool, I don't really know what numbers to put weapon accuracy at.

Quote from: Gizogin on March 16, 2012, 11:59:01 PM
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Esterior

hello! I want you guys to know that I really appreciate all the modders out here! I think Rimworld have some of the most dedicated modders who sacrifice much of their time to improve this game. Kudos to you all!

123nick

Quote from: anakismail on August 06, 2016, 10:39:57 AM

i had a VERY similar problem. i think it has to do with the barrage cannon- whenever the siegers place a blueprint to build a barrage cannon, it just doesn't work.