[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox

Latta

Updated Shooter's Shields to 11.

Added crafting recipe to each shields by request.

Th3_D00D3

Hey there. I'm using fixbone 10b and it's doint a great job!
Is it possible for you to add back/torso repair/replacement? We all know colonists with bad backs and frails wich are basically useless.

Latta

Quote from: Th3_D00D3 on March 06, 2015, 06:53:18 AM
Hey there. I'm using fixbone 10b and it's doint a great job!
Is it possible for you to add back/torso repair/replacement? We all know colonists with bad backs and frails wich are basically useless.
I'm sorry but I can't. I heard that fixing torso causes all added/damaged organs to eject and new ones grow. And it's too weird lol.

Slan

In the last version, this mod (Shield 11) made errors. If you need log, just link me a page explaining how to copypaste log (can't selct in game it seems).

Latta

Quote from: Slan on March 08, 2015, 09:04:00 PM
In the last version, this mod (Shield 11) made errors. If you need log, just link me a page explaining how to copypaste log (can't selct in game it seems).
Please go to your RimWorld folder, and locate RimWorld727Win_Data\output_log.txt
It contains all logs generated.

Slan

Because i love your mod, it was one of the first i load. And was making errors. Last night i spend lot of time loading mod one by one and update them when needed. After trying to redo the errors this afternoon, i load your mod in last position, and no more errors. Put it in first position, and no more errors.

All i can said, is your mod was conflicting with another mod that i may have update in the night, and that was probably this other mod that was bugged. Sorry for the false alert... maybe i can check my old logs to find the errors, but i'am almost sure you don't need it. If you want me to do i can try to find the good log.

Again sorry.

Master Bucketsmith

What's the fertility of the different vanilla soils? Regular ground, rich soil, marshy soil, etc.
I'm trying to compare yours and some other 'farmland mods' with vanilla and each other, but I can't find info on vanilla soils.

EDIT:
Could you please make a 'medium'/'normal' version of your soil mod that is in between the other two options? I don't want it as easy as.. the easy one, but I don't want it as hard as.. the hard one.
IMHO, I'd prefer to see you still have to work and research to build soil for yourself. Perhaps, both soils requiring research, rich synthsoil requiring a lot more. Regular would be the same fertility as normal soil, the advanced one would be better (at your discretion).
Sometimes, I can't get a lot of meat. And I need meat for my meals.
Unless I misunderstood, 50 meat for 1 tile of soil seems way too step. 1.6 fertility means it's .6 better than regular soil, I presume? I can understand a higher cost, but that difference doesn't seem worth it. Especially since there is no option to build soil that's just... as good as normal soil. A solution would be to change the required ingredient to any farmable plant and not meat. That's something you can grow yourself, through hard times at first. At some point, you get enough to make enough fertilizer for proper farmland.

Feedback?

Latta

Quote from: Bucketsmith on March 14, 2015, 04:58:54 AM
What's the fertility of the different vanilla soils? Regular ground, rich soil, marshy soil, etc.
Soil 1.0, Rich 1.4, Marshy 0.7, Gravel 0.7, Mossy 1.2

A solution would be to change the required ingredient to any farmable plant and not meat. That's something you can grow yourself, through hard times at first. At some point, you get enough to make enough fertilizer for proper farmland.
You can cook with plants in 10b. Cofigure your bills setting to only take plants.

Also, Soiling updated to 10c. (hard only)
: Renamed synthsoil to artificial soil.
: Fertilizer costs 25 foods instead of 50.
: Fertile artificial soil fertility increased to 1.3 from 1.2.

Ryusho

I have considered this mod for use, because I have wanted to replace stone or sand with dirt before in some maps, but I feel a good way to set up a "Medium difficulty one" would basically be the Hard one, but without the "Trash" blocks that are un-destroyable, and useless, since well, If you plan to make much at all, You don't want a few hundred of those blocks covering a distant portion of the map.

UMK

Unless I misunderstood, 50 meat for 1 tile of soil seems way too step. 1.6
Unless it's human meat, yeah?

silentlord

Quote from: UMK on March 14, 2015, 10:18:25 AM
Unless I misunderstood, 50 meat for 1 tile of soil seems way too step. 1.6
Unless it's human meat, yeah?

Zombie-mod - endless supply of meat. aslong as you survive.

Master Bucketsmith

You bunch of filthy cannibals! ;D

Quote from: Latta on March 14, 2015, 06:29:08 AM
Soil 1.0, Rich 1.4, Marshy 0.7, Gravel 0.7, Mossy 1.2
Thanks, that's awesome.

Quote from: Latta on March 14, 2015, 06:29:08 AM
You can cook with plants in 10b. Cofigure your bills setting to only take plants.

Also, Soiling updated to 10c. (hard only)
: Renamed synthsoil to artificial soil.
: Fertilizer costs 25 foods instead of 50.
: Fertile artificial soil fertility increased to 1.3 from 1.2.
Good work. :)

Famous Shoes

Can the bone bits not be used on prisoners? I was just looking at how you did the recipes and when trying it out thought I was losing my mind as I couldn't figure out how to replace a pelvis (with ten pieces and one medicine.) Then I noticed non-prisoner patients were getting different operation bill options...

Latta

Quote from: Famous Shoes on March 14, 2015, 10:25:00 PM
Can the bone bits not be used on prisoners? I was just looking at how you did the recipes and when trying it out thought I was losing my mind as I couldn't figure out how to replace a pelvis (with ten pieces and one medicine.) Then I noticed non-prisoner patients were getting different operation bill options...
Uh... I'm not sure I understood that correctly. Sorry.
Are you saying that you can't see bill to replace pelvis of prisoner patients? Or you want to get rid of bill of that from prisoner patients?
My colony has a pelvis-hurt prisoner patient, and I can replace him without any problem.