[A12d] [MODLIST] Latta's small mods : NCP 10b

Started by Latta, March 04, 2015, 10:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

Added new mode: "No Cleaning Please!", which requires CCL 12.2 or higher.

I have a plan to add "No plant zone", but I should consider a bit more...

Tekuromoto

Quote from: Latta on September 13, 2015, 12:14:55 PM
Added new mode: "No Cleaning Please!", which requires CCL 12.2 or higher.
You are a machine! Where do you find enough hours in the day I wonder...

Since you've shown its possible to make new zones, would it be possible to make a hauling-priority zone? So you could create zones with lower and higher priorities for haulers - I hate when there's a cargo container or the remains of a battle or something that you'd like gathered up and the haulers insist on running back to move that piece of leather the butcher made or that steel the miner made instead of DOING WHAT I WANT THEM TO!  ;D

Cornuthaum

Hello! I'm having a problem with No Cleaning Please, and I don't know what caused it - all of a sudden, I have dozens upon dozens of "Cleaning..." areas under my Allowed Areas, so many that they completely block out the screen - I can't even see any of the other allowed areas, or designate any non-Home Zone/seperate cleaning zone button-designated Cleaning Zone.

Only noticed this when I tried to keep my pawns away from the horde of man-eating boars, only to get drowned by Cleaning zones.

The debug console says:

Is No Cleaning Please! packaged into any other mod, so that I have it running in parallel? (It shouldn't be, none of the other mods I have running have anything to do with cleaning)

Latta

Please confirm your CCL version; is it 12.0, 12.1 or 12.2?

Cornuthaum

Quote from: Latta on September 13, 2015, 09:34:00 PM
Please confirm your CCL version; is it 12.0, 12.1 or 12.2?

Downloaded the latest release today, so it should be 12.2.

Checked, yes, it is 0.12.2

Latta

Thank you, I'll look into it.
But before that, can you upload your output_log file? It will greatly help me.

Cornuthaum

If you could tell me where to find that file, gladly. Searching the game folder and the savefile folder turned up negative?

Edit: Found it. But it's 34mb of almost identical error messages. o_o

Do you prefer pastebin or dropbox?

Latta

Thus is from public tester sticky.

� Mac OS X:   ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
� Windows:   EXECNAME_Data\output_log.txt (this is in the game folder)
� Linux:             Pass '-logfile /tmp/rimworld_log' to the Rimworld binary. It generates a log at that location.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Latta on March 04, 2015, 10:43:34 AM
--SINP--
Example mod
A Dog Said... provides base of working animal surgery.
--SINP--
Note
You must not, may not include this mod to your releases or packages at any conditions. All of your requests to include this within your releases will be denied. Please use hyperlink to this post instead.
I don' understand, so we can't use ASA, A Dog Said is based on ASA so can we use A Dog Said or are we not allowed since it uses ASA?

Latta

Quote from: TheGentlmen on September 13, 2015, 11:28:26 PM
I don' understand, so we can't use ASA, A Dog Said is based on ASA so can we use A Dog Said or are we not allowed since it uses ASA?
And what are you talking about? Oh well I should have wrote definitons for release and package...

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Latta on September 13, 2015, 11:54:45 PM
Quote from: TheGentlmen on September 13, 2015, 11:28:26 PM
And what are you talking about? Oh well I should have wrote definitons for release and package...
"You must not, may not include this mod to your releases or packages at any conditions."

This. You say we can't use 'ASA', 'A Dog Said' uses 'ASA', so can we use 'A Dog Said' or are we not allowed causes it uses 'ASA'?

Latta

INCLUDE. Thanks.

Changed the note to be less ambiguous.

Latta