Decoration Mods?

Started by WaldoOfWhere, March 07, 2015, 02:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaldoOfWhere

Hey fellow colonizers, I've been looking around for a Mod that just adds a bunch of different Decoration type objects. (ie. Flower Pots, Statues/Art) but I can't seem to find any. I was wondering if maybe I were just missing them.

I have A LOT of wood (most likely everyone else too) and would love to just start using it to make different decorations around my colony. Wood Flower Pots are great and all but after theyve been put on every walkway corner, hallway and room, they kinda get a bit boring. I'm just kind of looking for a mod that adds objects like shelves, desks, globes, etc. (They don't even have to do anything like add beauty boosts) I just want stuff to make the colony look better for me and to use up my wood.

Thanks in advance! - WaldoOfWhere

Snownova

First and foremost is the mod Clutter which adds a lot of decorative objects.

Another excellent addition is T's mods, of which I only use MoreFloors and MoreBeds, which deliver exactly as advertised, allowing to you spruce up your colony a bit.

Animal Hide Working adds rugs and stuffed versions of all the animals of Rimworld for decoration.

Gardening adds square flower pots and a bunch of extra flowers to put in them.

Only semi-related to colony beautification is Prison Improvement which allows you to define rooms as prisoner area's without containing a prisoner bed, and doors which prisoners are allowed to pass through. I've used it to create more human and nice-looking prison area's, complete with outdoor areas (to prevent cabin fever), comunal dining halls and private bedrooms. A happy prisoner is a converted prisoner!

And finally Glassworks adds windows, glass tables and televisions for you to enhance your colony with.

Happy beautification!

WaldoOfWhere

Thanks for the help Snownova. Youre links arent working for some reason but I was just able to search em anyway.

Igabod

Quote from: WaldoOfWhere on March 08, 2015, 12:01:44 PM
Thanks for the help Snownova. Youre links arent working for some reason but I was just able to search em anyway.

the links aren't working cause he put quotation marks in there.

Snownova