[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The King of Nipples

Quote from: harpo99999 on April 22, 2016, 12:21:19 AM
the guest tab only shows up when the visitors have reached the 'flag' location, so you have to wait till they start milling around before you can set to recruit
Thank you I got some travelers not the single people or squads and I had a bed mod so that did not let the guest bed appear

Grogfeld

Ha! Yes my issue is related to CR. To many free stuff I got from visitors because of new inventory mechanics in CR. Visitors drop everything when spawn because they take many things to leave as a gift but they just can't carry that much. I think it needs a compatibility patch, it's to easy to get free stuff.

Cabraca

Grogfeld

Quote from: Cabraca on April 29, 2016, 04:51:12 PM
1.11c is incompatible with ccl :-/

Could you tell how? I'm playing with tons of mods depending on CCL, and it works without problems.

Cabraca

if i only load
1 core
2 cll
3 hospitality 1.11c
and want to load it my game says the mods are incompatible and reset the mods folder everytime since 1.11b

Grogfeld

What version of CCL you're loading? Are you trying to load old saves, or it shows right after you activate mod order? Have you try in options select Dev mode and uncheck "auto-reset mods config on crash"?

This is my mod order and besides Prepare Carefully everything works fine:

<li>Core</li>
    <li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>LT_NoCleaningPlease-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.0</li>
    <li>EdBColonistBar</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>HaulPriorityLiteFull</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. AlertSpeaker</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. ForceField</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Incidents</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Objects</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_TrainingFacility</li>
    <li>More Furniture</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>PowerSwitch</li>
    <li>RT Fusebox</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_Manager-0.13.0.2</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>[A13]Edge Technologies</li>
    <li>ED-Plant24H</li>
    <li>ExtendedFabrics-ExtendedFabrics1.2</li>
    <li>ExtendedStorage-ExtendedStorage1.4</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.0 for CombatRealism-1.6.0</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>Apparello</li>
    <li>RepairBench</li>
    <li>EdBModOrder</li>

And I'm pretty sure that I've upgraded Hospitality on my saves.

Cabraca

right after activate mod order 

i use the newest version of cll and hospitality

Grogfeld

I don't know how Hospitality couldn't be compatible with CCL. It's the friendliest mod I've ever seen ;)

Could you attach screenshot of that error the console version?

Cabraca

yeah i had the problem since 1.11b

i take a screen moment

Cabraca

here the screen

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Grogfeld

This errors are strange. Did you try to load only CCL? Also if Rimworld is in a folder named with special char then it could throw errors related with textures and sounds.

This screen is not enough. A Output_log would explain more. Have you tried fresh installation of this mods and Rimworld? Also look at folder structure.

Cabraca

no i dont do a fresh install  atm   and cll works fine with other mods only hospitality makes problems

Lumaan

Quote from: Cabraca on April 29, 2016, 05:38:15 PM
here the screen
1: Did you delete the mods before reinstalling the updated versions? If not, please do that to make sure no leftover files is making errors.
2: If that's not the problem, then make sure mods are installed the right way. e.g. "Rimworld\Mods\"mods main folder"\"About/Defs/etc folders here"" and not like "Rimworld\Mods\"mods main folder"\"mods main folder"\"About/Defs/etc folders here""

ORCACommander

Actually Vein Miner is erring out on you that is that section about mine textures.
those xml errors at the top I am pretty sure is not hospitality

Your mod order needs to be:
Core:
CCL
CCL Vanilla tweaks

then you can have other mods loaded because it looks like something is loading in a bad order and ccl is getting broken as a result

Also make sure you restart rimworld fully after changing mods as i recall there is a bug in the mod handler of rimworld itself where it does not clear properly

caekdaemon

Got a glitch with a faction from another mod - they just left the colony after visiting and I'm getting the visit message over and over :( It's basically just killed this colony through lag, so if anyone's got any advice, I'm happy to hear it.

EDIT : Checked the game's output log; it's this, over and over again.

Recruiting Sanford: diff: 99 mood: 64

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Recruiting Grove: diff: 99 mood: 54

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

at Verse.GenCollection.MaxBy[Thing,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector, IComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.GenCollection.MaxBy[Thing,Single] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 selector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.LeaveSatisfied (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Leave () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Hospitality.LordToil_VisitPoint.Cleanup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.GotoToil (Verse.AI.Group.LordToil newLordToil) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.Execute (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.Transition.CheckSignal (Verse.AI.Group.Lord lord, TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.CheckTransitionOnSignal (TriggerSignal signal) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.Lord.LordTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.AI.Group.LordManager.LordManagerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDITx2: Just checked back in game, the guys are still there wandering about and doing nothing after a restart, with the error repeating over and over.

EDITx3: Well, found a way to stop the error: killing the guys via developer mode stops the bug :p Not exactly a proper solution, but at least this way I don't have to worry about killing my save if there isn't a better way to fix it for good.