[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffman12

Where has this mod been all my life? Don't answer that, rhetorical.

Last night, I was playing and I had to arrest some visitors for their own safety because they were lingering around during a radstorm event. Of course the settlement they hailed from didn't take too kindly to this development (How would the AI even know I was working towards its best interest), but I feel I really had no choice, as one of the visitors was the mother of a prominent member of my little community, and I couldn't have her death essentially affecting the mood of the whole colony when I had hours earlier managed to get everyone happy with their indoor living conditions.

Arigas

Quote from: r.Onofre on April 11, 2016, 12:37:15 AM
Quote from: Arigas on April 11, 2016, 12:35:26 AM
For some reason I can't right-click on anything to have my slav...errr...colonists do things, such as equip gear, unless I draft them. Only running this mod, just to be sure it wasn't conflicting with any others.
Yeah, that also happens... Do you also have one random slave colonist standing still somewhere?

Not that I noticed, it was on fresh starts, since I was trying to get so many mods going at once. Wanted to ensure there would be no issues.

Orion

Okay, something definitely went wrong. It seems it included multiple files from the A12 version. I'll upload it again later. Need more sleep :o

Arigas

Quote from: Orion on April 11, 2016, 10:44:38 AM
Okay, something definitely went wrong. It seems it included multiple files from the A12 version. I'll upload it again later. Need more sleep :o
Bah, sleep when your dead >.> So long as you don't get sick, anyhow, in which case, get some sleep. Sleep deprived illness sucks ass.

Orion

Update to A13
"Now for real" edition

Sorry for the previously borked version. It should work a lot better this time around.

Severik

the Problem is still there for me, downloaded new Version, deleted the old one after removing from active mods, unzipped new version, started the game, activated it, restarted the game, loaded colony.... i dont think im doing it wrong^^

Arigas

Will give it a try soon, let you know if it works for me >.>

HawkeDB

The new unborked version seems ok to me. no more slaves colonists standing around.

Played for about an hour with it, had 1 group visit me, gave me lots of meals (needed them!) and they left.

:)

Goldenpotatoes

The update lets me control colonists again now, but now I can't talk to caravans to trade.

Orion

I hope none of you made savegames with the borked version. Those will definitely be fubar now. Do make sure you delete the previous Hospitality folder.

If you still encounter problems... what other mods are you using? If possible, I'd also like to see a screenshot of the first error you're getting in your console.

Alcarinus

I installed the mod but when i start a game a character is always just standing and i cant equip the guns on the ground!!! Help me
Mod developers if you need help in portuguese translations PM me and ill gladly help.

mocarice

i use this mods
<li>Core</li>
  <li>EdBModOrder</li>
  <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
  <li>RW_Manager-0.13.0.1</li>
  <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1</li>
  <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1</li>
  <li>AllowTool</li>
  <li>HaulPriorityLiteFull</li>
  <li>RW_Blueprints-0.13.0.1</li>
  <li>Rimsenal</li>
  <li>Rimsenal_Storyteller</li>
  <li>ExpandedProsthetics&OrganEngineering</li>
  <li>[A13]Edge Technologies V0.14</li>
  <li>Additional Joy Objects v2.80</li>
  <li>Ancient Amulets v1.11</li>
  <li>LT_ADogSaid</li>
  <li>Medical Training</li>
  <li>Mad Skills</li>
  <li>PowerCell-PowerCell1.3</li>
  <li>ResourceKompression</li>
  <li>RT Storage</li>
  <li>TargetPractise</li>
  <li>Vegetable Garden v3.5</li>
  <li>Heavy defences mod</li>
  <li>High Caliber</li>
  <li>Hospitality</li>

it works to me :D
i love this mod!! thx~

P.S.
i use most of released [A13] mods. If u guys have some problem, then do like me.

Arigas

I was testing using a new colony. Using the new version however, works. At first I thought it wasn't when the Guest tab didn't show up. Then I realized it won't until they actually stop in your colony.

Edit: Ok, so, all is well so far, but I can't seem to get relations to improve with the other factions. My Negotiator has 11 in Social, and all I'm seeing is worsening relations :P

404 Name Not Found

Tremendous amount of errors when trying to load this mod.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

r.Onofre

Did a quick run on a new colony to see if it works, it does. Gonna try on my "main" colony to see if there is a problem later.