Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abrexus

New update today

* Added bulk meal recipes to the cookstove
* Floor beauty values adjusted
* Various description text updated/corrected

PineyCreek

Glad to see bulk meals. I guess I can uninstall the bulk meal mod, one of the most useful things anyone thought of in this game.

Xadhoom

I found out that fires don't estinguish themselves while in the rain, now i have an entire map without a single tree

JagenXI

So ive spent the better part of 10 hours playing this mod, and for what it is its amazing, ill be trying to on Randy Random today. But so far I am loving this mod, it makes the game more realistic. It took me some time to figure out the right click interface for changing materials on some stations or beds but after that my colony took off. Great job Ab! Keep them updates coming, ill be playing this for sometime to come

Savagedingo

Did they make it so solar power is affected by the shade?  I don't remember that being in the game before.  I might be wrong though.  Anyone else having issues?

Ninefinger

Quote from: Xadhoom on April 22, 2015, 07:43:11 PM
I found out that fires don't estinguish themselves while in the rain, now i have an entire map without a single tree

Its been fixed you can download the new Alpha10f :D

Ninefinger

Quote from: Savagedingo on April 22, 2015, 09:40:44 PM
Did they make it so solar power is affected by the shade?  I don't remember that being in the game before.  I might be wrong though.  Anyone else having issues?

solor power is affected by shade from roofs if you mined out a rock area there is usually a rock roof overhang that will cause shade otherwise the actual lighting does not effect them but rather time of day does.

bluestrike15

Say what happened to the flower pot? Seems to have been removed in these updates.

James009

Quote from: bluestrike15 on April 22, 2015, 11:05:49 PM
Say what happened to the flower pot? Seems to have been removed in these updates.
Very cool mod, I used to think it was a little daunting but I'm loving it now.

And what did happen to the decorative items? Any way to re-add those? I miss the pots and we need more decorative things.

Also, can the wooden planks be altered a little? Upon first look (when I was new to this mod) they looked a lot like gold and confused the hell out of me.
Lets Crashland Here Simulator!

Abrexus

Quote from: James009 on April 23, 2015, 01:31:10 AM
Quote from: bluestrike15 on April 22, 2015, 11:05:49 PM
Very cool mod, I used to think it was a little daunting but I'm loving it now.

And what did happen to the decorative items? Any way to re-add those? I miss the pots and we need more decorative things.

Also, can the wooden planks be altered a little? Upon first look (when I was new to this mod) they looked a lot like gold and confused the hell out of me.

Updated to re-add the decorative items, they are now under furniture.  I will be expanding on this and joy items.

Enjoyment

Quote from: Abrexus on April 22, 2015, 03:22:53 PM
New update today

* Floor beauty values adjusted

How exactly they were adjusted? Cause it was a little wierd to see, that "smoothed stone" is the most beautiful floor )
UPD: Don't mind (already checked the defs). If someone else is curious - *simple* floors have 3 beauty, and *top-tier* - 6
English is neither my native lang nor my strong side...

Xadhoom

Quote from: Ninefinger on April 22, 2015, 09:41:31 PM
Quote from: Xadhoom on April 22, 2015, 07:43:11 PM

Its been fixed you can download the new Alpha10f :D

Damn! I need to stop playing the game only with this mod, at least next time i wont complain when it's totally not your fault :)

DanRowan

Is there a way to make your colonists use the organ vat like the crematorium? I seem to remember in vanilla that they would automatically burn bodies but I have not seen a colonist use the organ vat to dispose of bodies without me having to give them the command. Could you flag the organ vat as a crematorium so if you dont have one they would use that to get rid of bodies or is that not possible?

Abrexus

Quote from: DanRowan on April 23, 2015, 11:55:54 AM
Is there a way to make your colonists use the organ vat like the crematorium? I seem to remember in vanilla that they would automatically burn bodies but I have not seen a colonist use the organ vat to dispose of bodies without me having to give them the command. Could you flag the organ vat as a crematorium so if you dont have one they would use that to get rid of bodies or is that not possible?

All worktables have a set priority order that is predetermined in the workgivers.xml - unfortunately the game does not let you modify the priority order (yet).  Make sure there are no other tables with active crafting orders that are preventing the colonists from working the organ vat, as it is low on the priority list.  You can manually go in and change the priority to a higher number if you prefer.

Muramas

I don't know if this is something that you changed but my combat trader is not selling or buying personal shields anymore...they are starting to pile up ;p