[A11b] Superior Crafting: Kobayashi Maru! v0712

Started by Abrexus, March 26, 2015, 04:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tirramissu

NephilimNexus

I think what Tynan should do is forward all Rimworld updates to Abrexus at least week before handing them over to SendOwl.  That way we can avoid future anxiety filled gaps between official Rimworld updates and the eventual SAC updates.

delraith

Or Tynan could incorporate advanced crafting as an integrated mod; if people want vanilla they click it off, if they want SC they click it on. Ez Pz.

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Beathrus

... >,.> I know its bad, but I keep checking the forums for this to update to Alpha 11. I'm beginning to feel like a bird circling its prey waiting for it to run out from the den in which its hiding.

d3mons

hypnoshadow

can anybody tell me what level my doctor has to be to install bionics? im at 15 and the bills not showing up.

tirramissu

hypnoshadow

tirramissu

Hmm install option becomes  available alongside with organ extraction and euthanize.

hypnoshadow

this is my mod list if it helps?
EdBInterface,EdBPrepareCarefully,fashioning hyperweave and synthread,GlitterTech,laser and plasma weapons,mad skills and project armoury

hypnoshadow

XelNigma

Other than making sure your medicine isnt forbidden, or locked behind a forbidden door.  I cant think of many other reasons you would have a problem.