Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

catter

well, now to get back on track...
I conjure the power of the sky to get the right number!

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

milon

Juan el Demgrafo

240 hours on Steam of this 2017-7-23.

Quote from: Shurp on July 29, 2016, 06:30:22 PM
...tell her to go stand in the corner of her bedroom, and beat her when she tires of it.

I really need to finish researching beer.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Mossy piglet

Tardigrades are superior to all other life forms in every way.

Ps I secretly am one I am the king of their civilization.

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Listen1

iame6162013

Listen1

That phone looks amazing. I miss flip phones, were so stylish

catter

ArguedPiano

The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

iame6162013

catter

iame6162013