Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmid

18 hours.

edit - 711.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

RickyMartini

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

nmid

Coenmcj

Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

iame6162013

I missed the number I was trying to get... dang it.

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

nmid

Adamiks

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

iame6162013

@nmid 696 :p I made a rime for it(it was quite good), Oh well.
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

nmid

723 won't mind unrelated comments on past numbers :)

Dorbii

nmid

722 thinks that 723 is related to HIM.. HE was looking to a rime about the foxy 696 HE had heard so much about, in this world.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11730.msg147491#msg147491
                                    .Replace( "HISCAP", GenText.PossessiveCap(p) )
.Replace( "HIMCAP", GenText.ProObjCap(p) )
.Replace( "HECAP", GenText.ProSubjCap(p) )
.Replace( "HIS", GenText.Possessive(p) )
.Replace( "HIM", GenText.ProObj(p) )
.Replace( "HE", GenText.ProSubj(p) );

ps - why did 722 trick you? ;)

StorymasterQ

What's this about tricking? We're not even in October yet.
I'm just sitting here waiting for the Boeing.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here