Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StorymasterQ

1282 I WANT YOUR COOKIES MR.CROSS!

Also, yay for getting the -700 years of my birth year!
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Segrog

Post modified. User was temp banned for one day for this post: Rule 12, repeated despite being warned on topic.

Mr.Cross

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 19, 2015, 09:40:25 PM-Snip-

Take as many as you desire, My grandma keeps baking Dozens of them.

Quote from: Segrog on August 19, 2015, 09:40:54 PM-Snip-

I have all flavors, Including Rainbow flavored! Although no one but me gets the oatmeal raisin, Those are my favorite. 

Claims to know most things.

StorymasterQ

Quote from: Mr.Cross on August 19, 2015, 09:45:28 PM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 19, 2015, 09:40:25 PM-Snip-

Take as many as you desire, My grandma keeps baking Dozens of them.

YAY!

Quote from: Segrog on August 19, 2015, 09:40:54 PM
Post modified. User was temp banned for one day for this post: Rule 12, repeated despite being warned on topic.

AWW...
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Chubs

1286 lol did that guy just got banned for apologizing? wtf? anyways i join the forum and this thread is what i'm introduced with? i'm scared.
i viewed this as a guest and it scared me away from joining for a bit lol

StorymasterQ

Naw, there were lots of previous offenses and warnings. See previous pages. The last one was one offense too many so he was temp-banned.

Still, he's funny as hell, so he'll be back with vengeance. If for nothing else but to get his coveted custom title of Asshole.

TheGentlmen

@Chubs Serog's been asking for that ban... he writes in all caps... says fuck a lot, asked if he could get a custom title which says 'Asshole' , talked about NSFW stuff, then got warned for everyone of the things I've listed... THEN he decides to continue doing what he was warned for...

I say it coming a mile away... hopefully when comes back from his 'break' he will be new & reformed...  ;). NAH... I don't want him to change... his funny...

Oh, and he had a little fight with Marvin... YO NO MIS WITH ZE MARVIN...

I'm sorry if you had an appointment from him... you know... so he could do something from bellow to you, but he is temperately gone... have our Poisinous grandma cookies for free...

Coenmcj

It worked guys... we summoned Lord Fappington...
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

TheGentlmen

Does that mean Romance Mod for A11/12?

StorymasterQ

No, that means that we're going to fap to 9000 before Tynan posts.

So far, 1291 faps.

TheGentlmen

1292, I perfer an update to the romance mod...

Fend

1291 what the fuck is fucking happening here? This forums is fucking weird. I just jumped into this and I'm really fucking confused.

StorymasterQ

1294 I'm beginning to think that there are two people here whose other account was banned today...

TheGentlmen

I'm not banned... but I do need to go to bed... good night.

GamerGuy