Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Listen1

"Who needs cleaning when you have beer!"

Zokora

NewJack

Looking for a person to send me fake Rimworld pictures so that it seems like I play it alot

A lesser light asked Ummon

Are there multiple futures

Ummon answered

Does a dog have fleas

Listen1

There you go.

This is a funeral

catter

Quote from: Coenmcj on April 11, 2016, 06:28:10 AM
Ok that was a clever one, I'll give you that

Damn Adamiks... Your colony looks like something straight outta a horror film, blood and gore everywhere.

well, i had a colony where i killed thousands in a cave. there was so many bodies that when i ignited them all, the heat went up to about 5000 degrees and anything that was put in burned. there was also lots and lots of blood... so remember when you go talking about how somebody's place looks like a horror film, i made... The Cave of Death.

duh...duh...DUUUUUHHHH!

Zokora

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Listen1

Quote from: catter on April 11, 2016, 08:25:10 PM
Quote from: Coenmcj on April 11, 2016, 06:28:10 AM
Ok that was a clever one, I'll give you that

Damn Adamiks... Your colony looks like something straight outta a horror film, blood and gore everywhere.
duh...duh...DUUUUUHHHH!

That's a lovely home. The place is so good, but so good, that once a colonist enters, it breaks.

Zokora

StorymasterQ

3...2...2...1...BLAST OFF!

"Wait, you said two twice!"
"Who cares! Blast off!"
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

Neotic

BRAIN-OVERLOAD

StorymasterQ

Everyone's playing A13, I assume.

Zokora

Listen1

Yeah, I think so.

If I wasn't on work i'd be playing. In my newest colony on the jungle, I've already had 6 colonists funerals in less than a year. Currently playing with only 3 Colonists. Two with peg legs.

Zokora

You need definitive a traider selling bionic legs

One of my pawns lost his eye to a bug and from then on he had a bad live as the others saw only that he is ugly now. Later he was eaten by a bear before another pawn could or wanted to help...