Unfinished thing not completing on DLL added recipe

Started by 1000101, April 05, 2015, 03:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm trying to create a basic mod which adds new recipes to work tables upon research completion.  I have everything working with one small exception.  Recipes which deal with unfinished things auto-generate a recipe to finish the recipe.  When assigning the parent recipe to the table using xml, the corresponding unfinished item recipe is auto-added.  When adding the recipe via DLL mod, either the recipe isn't generated or it isn't associated with the table (probably due to the lack of a table reference in the xml).  Added recipes which can be unfinished won't continue when DLL injected into a table.

I saw the thread about how meat is generated in alpha 3 and it seems to me that unfinished items would follow a similar vein.  Any clue to how the def name is generated so I can add said recipe to the table while adding the base recipe?

Edit:  After reading through the forums I found I could see the generated recipe name in the save file.  Only...it's the actual recipe def...

Which leads me to...why can I add a recipe with an unfinished item directly through xml and it works but not though DLL injection?  It adds it, starts crafting but can't finish the unfinished item.

grrrr
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.