Happines

Started by Bainin, November 21, 2013, 04:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bainin

I looked for it and im sure some people suggestet this a long time ago but i could not find a post like that so just in case, id like to mention there are way to less things to make your people happy. I got a nice comfort Base good energy Carpet all over no dirt (all clean) and big sleeping places for evry singel settler.
But still they dont rlly  like it, just 2 or 3 like it and give me +5 in happines thats waaaaay to less! a dead body after defending your base gives you around -16 for 4x times seeing a dead body which is natural after a fight. i also made the paste machine giving me -8 making the pleasent enviroment pretty damn useless. i have nice and confort base still i hold them there with fear?! i actually would be better of taking out all light and beating up my prisoners which i dont rlly want to do.

what i want:
Happines Increase:

1.Light simple when darkness makes fear, light should make them a bit happy

2. pleasent enviroment shold give me bit more like +10 at least (after planting a big bunch of plants it becomes a beautifull enviroment but still i cant plant them evry where i need some space so most of the time while they are at the farm or else they think it looks bad)

3. Big personal rooms should give me a bonus i gave thema bed, table a chair a lamp and some plants and space to walk around 4x5 big rooms.

4.paste dispenser shold not make them unhappy atleast not that strong or give me a good alternative to make better food.

my english is not perfect pls consider this iv somethings seems to be odd.

Galileus

This is all due to lack of content, and this is to be expected in alpha version. In future versions you'll have much more ways to address happiness.

Semmy

The system is being worked on.
Tynan is working on cooking and other food sources.
It is very high on his to do list d-; last time i saw him on irc it was still on page 1 of the things he wanted to do
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

murhe

We need luxury food, beer brewing, narcotics, coffee and entertaiment.

Ozog

Quote from: murhe on November 21, 2013, 04:49:36 PM
We need luxury food, beer brewing, narcotics, coffee and entertaiment.

Yeah we do.

Oh wait, you meant in the game...right...that too. 

EarthyTurtle

Quote3. Big personal rooms should give me a bonus i gave thema bed, table a chair a lamp and some plants and space to walk around 4x5 big rooms.

I'm too generous >.< I give my colonists 7x7 rooms.