Prisoner Fights

Started by hyperkiller, April 17, 2015, 01:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyperkiller

So i thought this was funny, i had 4 prisoners and non of them were broken, one broke but then we beat him and made him knocked out, but he regain his sanity and after that. he always attacked this one prisoner in with him every time he woke up. he wold fight back and when either one of them gets knocked out then they stop. but as soon as they both were up, there was fighting.. i first noticed it when one of the went into the bed and the other guy ran up and started to beat him up, then took his sleeping spot.

Benny the Icepick

Funny you mentioned this. I was just thinking that betting on prisoner fights would be an obscene source of joy for colonists.

chaouki

Quote from: Benny the Icepick on April 17, 2015, 01:37:21 PM
Funny you mentioned this. I was just thinking that betting on prisoner fights would be an obscene source of joy for colonists.

this game really brings out the dark side of people :D

Demoulius

Ive had the same thing happen in my colony! Except in my case it was the newest enemy I captured who kept going beserk and who kept beeing beaten up. No spots were stolen but she kept doing it and I was getting sick of it. I freed up 3 of her organs to solve that problem <.<

Also I need a lung because SHE destroyed one in melee... Dident plan on it but she had 99 difficulty to recruit, was a pain in the neck with the constant beserking and I dident have food to substain my colonists, the other prisoners and her. <.<

hyperkiller

Yeah I harvested his organs after he killed he other prisoner lol, then immediately sold the organs, didn't plan on selling them but needed to to get what I wanted

killermen962

I had 6 prisoners in a single room about 7x7 and all but one was unconscious half the time >_> 1 got his back broke while another had a broken jaw, so 2 vegetables there....

TDATL

@hyperkiller: The reason those two kept fighting is because they were in factions that were hostile to one another.

Mikhail Reign

Not necessary. I've had the exact same thing happen - 2 guys that would fight as soon as one was conscious, which happened over and over. I thought the same thing, but then I check them - both the same faction.

milon

@killermen, you can install a denture to fix the destroyed jaw.

rexx1888

you could try sticking your prisoners in seperate cells. i know its a pain, but i kind of like the fact that prisoners that try to kill each other dont just stop just because you want them to lol

guy4321

Quote from: hyperkiller on April 17, 2015, 09:56:02 PM
Yeah I harvested his organs after he killed he other prisoner lol, then immediately sold the organs, didn't plan on selling them but needed to to get what I wanted

I think you went easy on your prisoner. You got to harvest a kidney, lung, and either a heart/liver. Then chop him up and sell the human meat and leather to the bulk goods trader.  It cost a few moodlets for a few days but its all profit. Lesson #1 Rimworld Prison- Rimworld is a cruel place.

Solarstorm45

see i had kind of the same thing had one pirate with a 87 recruit and got a space refugee was like ok hes only a 10 recruit this will be easy, put him in the room knocks out my pirate prisoner im like crap send in my warden gets knocked out too im like ok send all my colony in to subdue him and move him to my food storage start getting everyone patched up then i see him crossing my base he broke down two doors and got outside my pirates prison room ,by this point i had had enough and sent my entir colony with guns to firing squad him 5 min later the pirate joined me

Rahjital

Quote from: Mikhail Reign on April 26, 2015, 12:51:15 PM
Not necessary. I've had the exact same thing happen - 2 guys that would fight as soon as one was conscious, which happened over and over. I thought the same thing, but then I check them - both the same faction.

I have seen this happen too, both between two prisoners and between a prisoner and a monkey. If you have a save file with it, post it in the bug section please. I already tried to report it several Alphas back but couldn't reproduce it, and without that Tynan can't fix it.