Guest Healing

Started by Daman453, April 25, 2015, 06:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daman453

You have had this happen before, a guest shows up, gets a attacked and then stands there bleeding out and dies. There should a way to heal those guests, to improve relations?
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

isistoy

I think it would make sense, as well.
The factions relationship is a whole topic in itself, that could introduce several interesting/expandable game mechanics, imho.

Best,
isis
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Hoshizora

This happened to me, but I got the option to rescue him. Did you not get that?

Although, it was complicated further when I found out he was missing a leg and I had no way of giving him a peg leg. I ended up arresting him, going hostile with his faction again, giving him a leg up (hehe) and then releasing him.

GamerGuy

Um... You can do this already, you just need  free medical bed available and right click on them and click 'Rescue'

Rahjital

Yep, you can rescue wounded friends already. If they are missing a leg you need to wait until visitors from said faction come, they will pick them up and carry them off map (or so I've heard at least).

GamerGuy

Quote from: Rahjital on May 04, 2015, 02:09:39 PM
Yep, you can rescue wounded friends already. If they are missing a leg you need to wait until visitors from said faction come, they will pick them up and carry them off map (or so I've heard at least).

Funny you said that, A group from a tribe came along and I thought they were going to take my guest away but instead the all went in my medical ward and had a fight which resulted in blood, brains and guts to be splatted along the wall and floor...

I ate him Afterwards

czarnoff

I've rescued members from one faction only to have a competing faction kidnap him.  Oh well.

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: GamerGuy on May 04, 2015, 12:48:56 PM
Um... You can do this already, you just need  free medical bed available and right click on them and click 'Rescue'

No you can't, you mistake one with another. You can save incapacitated guests if you have a medical bed, but you cannot heal those only wounded and not-yet incapacitated.

Kegereneku

The subject come from time to time.

My take on this is that you'd need a distinct "guest type" apart from visitor who don't stay.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

TLHeart

Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 04, 2015, 04:56:51 PM

No you can't, you mistake one with another. You can save incapacitated guests if you have a medical bed, but you cannot heal those only wounded and not-yet incapacitated.

if they are still mobile, they do not need your help, just wounded, they will walk home, just like your own colonists walk to the medical bed without help.

Are you wanting to be able to treat them even though they do not need your help?

LittleGreenStone

Quote from: TLHeart on May 04, 2015, 06:25:48 PM
Quote from: LittleGreenStone on May 04, 2015, 04:56:51 PM

if they are still mobile, they do not need your help, just wounded, they will walk home, just like your own colonists walk to the medical bed without help.

Are you wanting to be able to treat them even though they do not need your help?

For good faith instead of sending them silver or whatever? Hell yeah!