Art is gonna change?

Started by Thracian, November 25, 2013, 01:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thracian

i have heard that there is gonna be a ather art style? i like prison architect style, but can you show us maybe some scratches/pics from the new style of texturing? i think everywhone will like to see some pictures! =D and i have a ather question... can you change from Phoebe Friendly to Chill Callie Classic? or to Randy Random? or atleast change from gamemodes? like in Minecraft! xD

Semmy

Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 01:15:04 PM
i have heard that there is gonna be a ather art style? i like prison architect style, but can you show us maybe some scratches/pics from the new style of texturing? i think everywhone will like to see some pictures! =D and i have a ather question... can you change from Phoebe Friendly to Chill Callie Classic? or to Randy Random? or atleast change from gamemodes? like in Minecraft! xD

points 2 topics lower
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=730.0

And there where some previews from tynan on irc a long long time ago.
I doubt they represent the final product. Maybe you will get him to show something more recent. (-:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Amaror

Quote from: Thracian on November 25, 2013, 01:15:04 PM

Yes there will be new art but tynan won't be the one doing it. As it was said in the kickstarter. The reason he wanted the money was so he could hire an art guy, because he doesn't know enough about art to develop his own art style.
And since it's also said that the art guy is currently on another project and won't start on RimWorld until early december i think it's a bit early to ask for sketches.

Thracian

i didnt knew that. sorry for asking. maybe i will just give up and walk a little around... walk around the St.basil's cathedral, maybe go drink some vodka with friends.... well sorry for asking. sorry. -Россия

British

In any case, you can expect Tynan to make a proper announcement when significant changes like this are implemented, be it on his blog, the forums, the KS page, Twitter...