Food Filter for colonists

Started by Kolljak, April 29, 2015, 08:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolljak

Just as the Subject says a filter on what foods can be eaten by colonists. no more will my colonist eat raw potatoes before the cook can use them to make meals..... or eat raw meat because the cooked meals are being used by someone else who is far away and multiple people cant use the same item stack.

Kaballah

This is a good idea, also to prevent normal colonists from consuming meals containing human meat but to allow it for colonists with the Cannibal trait.

Kolljak

on this note i would also like Medical Filters also to save glitterworld for surgery.

Adamiks

Kaballah

Quote from: Kolljak on April 29, 2015, 09:29:18 PM
on this note i would also like Medical Filters also to save glitterworld for surgery.

This is a good idea too, I generally manually forbid them or just avoid ever buying them so they don't get wasted treating Stage 1 Flu symptoms.

Kolljak

Ive had a few good ones following are my ideas

Medical Filter
Food Filter
Rivers biomes [biomes may sometimes have a water river threw them] [and make deep water inpassable]
Adjacent land biomes [similar to coast lines only with 2 biomes instead of water]
Weapon Maint parts [body part def for guns .stock, barrel, receiver, mag, what not. that can be damaged and or broken apart to fix other guns of same type. ex Survival Rifle repairing sniper rifle.]
and last but not least.
More Mechanoids types i love More mechanoids idea's i would love for the little crawler to be in the game.