[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Szara

Bugreport- It seems pawns with the Cannibal trait are suffering from the I/We butchered humanlike thought. I think this happened with the Norbal. Made Norn flesh I think? They had a stupidly low minimum comfortable temperature.

Edit: Happened with normal human corpses as well.
Edit: Upon further investigation, in the core_SK Thoughdef files, the thought for butchering humanlikes is not prevented by having the cannibal trait, for some strange reason. Is this intentional?
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

signeti

Can anyone please give me advice? I have built Fueled Smithy, but I can't fuel it. In tooltip it states that its fueled by wood, but that doesn't seems to work. I have enough wood, wood planks and wood kindlings in stockpile but none of those works.

zebransay

I can't seem to install any bionic limbs. I've both advance medicine and regular medicine and both advance hospital bed as well as the regular 1. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrongly.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: zebransay on August 17, 2016, 04:29:00 PM
I can't seem to install any bionic limbs. I've both advance medicine and regular medicine and both advance hospital bed as well as the regular 1. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrongly.
Sorry for asking this if you have thought of it but have checked if it's not research locked ?

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: signeti on August 17, 2016, 04:24:41 PM
Can anyone please give me advice? I have built Fueled Smithy, but I can't fuel it. In tooltip it states that its fueled by wood, but that doesn't seems to work. I have enough wood, wood planks and wood kindlings in stockpile but none of those works.

I was having the same issue. After reading through the code, it needs Coal, Charcoal or Peat apparently (haven't tested in game though)

zebransay

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 17, 2016, 04:30:40 PM
Sorry for asking this if you have thought of it but have checked if it's not research locked ?

Yea I turned on debug mode and researched everything.

Zakhad

Quote from: Owlchemist on August 17, 2016, 03:54:23 PM
Modders never get a break it seems! Just upgraded to A14, and A15 is now available for testing :O

Not much from A14 I cared to miss out on when playing on A13 in order to play modded, but A15 sounds pretty great ;)

Loving the changes to alpha 15 :P changelog for anyone interested. https://ludeon.com/blog/2016/08/features-preview-of-alpha-15/

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: zebransay on August 17, 2016, 04:42:45 PM
Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 17, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Yea I turned on debug mode and researched everything.

Then i will report it as a bug then - (done)

Zakhad

I had the option to install a bionic leg as soon as I had an anesthetic medicine during last nights play through I had yesterdays github version as a reference point, only had researched medicine 1 and hospital 1 (I got a bionic leg from a ruins event) what race is the person you're trying to use it on? Because there's a new pawn race in alpha 14 hardcore sk albeit not a problem now looking at the massive github changes towards that race, might it be that you had one of the said pawns?

zebransay

I realised that I was trying to install advanced bionics instead of just bionic limbs. I also released that there wasn't a BionicsII research which is required to install Advanced bionics. So i went into ResearchProjects_Tech.xml and found the problem. The requirement for Bionics II requires Bionics II which should be Bionics I.

Edit: Still didn't allow me to install Advanced Bionic Limbs. Was able to research Bionics II and Advanced Bionics though

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: zebransay on August 17, 2016, 08:01:11 PM
I realised that I was trying to install advanced bionics instead of just bionic limbs. I also released that there wasn't a BionicsII research which is required to install Advanced bionics. So i went into ResearchProjects_Tech.xml and found the problem. The requirement for Bionics II requires Bionics II which should be Bionics I.

Edit: Still didn't allow me to install Advanced Bionic Limbs. Was able to research Bionics II and Advanced Bionics though
Idk if you seen but I fill an issue after you first mentioned it. It will be corrected in next release (in fact it is already corrected on the github nightly build version a.k.a. "working" or "dev" version, the one where the dev works directly)

Crazytoast42

For some reason, my colonists have forgotten how to farm. I'll assign the area and I want to grow potatoes, and they clear out the area and actively keep it clear of grasses but... they don't seem to want to actually plant potat - ... seeds. Welp. New question! How do I get seeds? :(

Szara

Quote from: Crazytoast42 on August 17, 2016, 08:38:06 PM
For some reason, my colonists have forgotten how to farm. I'll assign the area and I want to grow potatoes, and they clear out the area and actively keep it clear of grasses but... they don't seem to want to actually plant potat - ... seeds. Welp. New question! How do I get seeds? :(

I believe the only way is to buy the seeds from a trader of some sort, probably most likely on a bulk goods tradeship. Perhaps you could get lucky and have them drop in a cargo pod, but I'm not sure if that is possible.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

kaptain_kavern

You can also build a composter (need some research - Biochemistry I) to extract seeds from the plant itself.

Crazytoast42

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 17, 2016, 08:43:18 PM
You can also build a composter (need some research) to extract seeds from the plant itself.

What research is a composter under? Sorry if that seems lazy but there's just so many trees, it's crazy.