[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Tgr

really awaiting A14 update, as I just bought this on steam and it appears to unify dozens of mods i already subscribe to!

Tgr

I have a question, sorry to clog thread -

are the "other modpacks" (IE expanded prosthetics) included in this compilation or are they suggested as separately downloaded packs?

thanks!

sidfu

Quote from: TREH on August 04, 2016, 03:23:59 AM
I have a question, sorry to clog thread -

are the "other modpacks" (IE expanded prosthetics) included in this compilation or are they suggested as separately downloaded packs?

thanks!

expanded proosthetics isnt a mod pack its a mod there a differnce. a mod pack is a group of mods modified to work together so u dont have to do the work of modfiying the mods to get them to work together nicely

Great

Metal affect prosthetics yet?

That would be amazing to make super tanky bionic arm out of beta poly.

gormack82

Nemet

thefinn

Quote from: Nemet on August 05, 2016, 12:33:31 PM
I know this will sound unpatience but any ETA?

Good to have one of these every now and again, I was wondering myself. Keep checking back hoping, ETA would be good ;)

greatgreengoo

I just wanted to thank the person who said the type of metal affects work speeds. I cannot believe I never noticed this. Making workstations and chairs from Cast Iron almost doubles my work speed now.

Zakhad

Quote from: greatgreengoo on August 06, 2016, 03:07:36 AM
I just wanted to thank the person who said the type of metal affects work speeds. I cannot believe I never noticed this. Making workstations and chairs from Cast Iron almost doubles my work speed now.

I mentioned it. But it was a while back when someone argued that cast iron was better for cooking than steel like 20 or so pages back it was then that I noticed that different materials had effects on how efficient it was

Quote from: Nemet on August 05, 2016, 12:33:31 PM
I know this will sound unpatience but any ETA?

Check the Github if you want to give yourself an idea on how far its off being compete https://github.com/skyarkhangel/Hardcore-SK/commits/master

BlackSmokeDMax

Shit, I never noticed either. Really love finding out something new!

Zakhad

Maybe i should of kept that dirty little secret to myself :( lol

greatgreengoo

You can always go through all the materials and see this all for your self but from what I have seen messing around with the different materials, not just for work speed.
Cast Iron - Cheap High Work Speed but ugly.
Copper - High beauty when tables and chairs are made from. Although the chairs for workstations should still be cast iron for work speed. Also good for healing beds. More heal rate factor
Plasic - High Healing, High work production, High everything except health and very expensive.

Owlchemist

The best material that doesn't require labor intensive processing (compared to other high rated materials) would probably be titanium, at 160% speed. Plastic is 120%, cast iron 110%. Advanced mine and arc furnace is all you need.

silverskin

I keep getting that "no usable PawnGroupMakers" issue. Is there any way around this?

123nick

is this updated too A14? the title says its for A13