[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuproPanda

Quote from: Drusek on July 27, 2016, 04:27:59 PM
I was still sometimes getting conglomerate and errors on deconstructing Quarry - only disabling Fluffy's Work Tab mod fixed all that...

Did you try the new version? I'll have to take a look at what that mod is doing, I wasn't getting any issues when I tested it, but there may be some rare sneaky conflict.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Drusek

Yes Im using that version.
After 1h of playing withour Work Tab I started getting that error again.
This should show it:
http://i.imgur.com/u8CEzDt.png

cuproPanda

Quote from: Drusek on July 27, 2016, 06:57:06 PM
This should show it:

I suspect CCL. My experience with CCL is that it causes a ton of problems, which is why I no longer use it at all. I'm thinking the issue comes from an override to JobDriver, I'll see what I can do to fix the issue. It's strange that the resource list wasn't generated, though. I'm glad I put that warning in.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

cuproPanda

Quote from: Drusek on July 27, 2016, 06:57:06 PM
This should show it:

Drop this file into you quarry Assemblies folder and see if it fixes the problem. As far as the source error, that's something with CCL, but it shouldn't be causing an issue. I looked at all usages of "source" in the code, and I didn't see anything that would cause an error with the JobDriver

If you get the same warning message again, that's fine. Now it'll try to get the resources list after that warning, and give another warning if it can't get one.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

LuciusAnneas

so my colonists got poisoned by blowgun darts (I believe from the no power mod?) - is there any way to heal them, or are they just doomed to die of respiratory failure?

cuproPanda

Quote from: LuciusAnneas on July 28, 2016, 01:47:38 PM
so my colonists got poisoned by blowgun darts (I believe from the no power mod?) - is there any way to heal them, or are they just doomed to die of respiratory failure?

I haven't had blowgun darts since A12

cuproPanda

Updated Quarry to 14.20:
Fixed previous issues
Added QuarryResourceDef - allows for changing resource spawning
Quarry spawns rubble sometimes instead of chunks
Added gizmo to quadrants for switching to base quarry - double clicking isn't obvious
Moved hauling gizmo to base quarry since it affects the entire quarry
Deconstructing the quarry now returns most if not all wood used to build it
placing a quarry in dev mode no longer allows covering a steam geyser
Quarry output is defined in xml
Quarry output has multiple values for each resource - able to get a large amount, but more rare

I tested it with 30+ other mods and did everything I could to cause problems. If there is a problem, it has to be a mod conflict.

BTW, this will be my last update for a while. I have to spend a bit of time going to a bunch of doctors, and I have relaxing to do. I hope everyone enjoys the mods!

Ienkoron

If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

Warforyou

Does RimPharma now require corePanda? It throws a bunch of errors about references to resourses from your core mod

whisp

I have two issues with the quarry mod:

- When i remove a quarry the 4 regions to assign colonists to aren't removed and prevent anything from beeing built there. (I used the development tools to completely remove it)
- With the quarry mod my game crashes frequently.

I have attached an error log, i hope it helps.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

eskoONE

Quote from: cuproPanda on July 28, 2016, 06:59:47 PM
Updated Quarry to 14.20:
Fixed previous issues
Added QuarryResourceDef - allows for changing resource spawning
Quarry spawns rubble sometimes instead of chunks
Added gizmo to quadrants for switching to base quarry - double clicking isn't obvious
Moved hauling gizmo to base quarry since it affects the entire quarry
Deconstructing the quarry now returns most if not all wood used to build it
placing a quarry in dev mode no longer allows covering a steam geyser
Quarry output is defined in xml
Quarry output has multiple values for each resource - able to get a large amount, but more rare

I tested it with 30+ other mods and did everything I could to cause problems. If there is a problem, it has to be a mod conflict.

BTW, this will be my last update for a while. I have to spend a bit of time going to a bunch of doctors, and I have relaxing to do. I hope everyone enjoys the mods!

tyvm for ur afford. get well soon man!

str82azz

really awesome mods mate..
hope your health will get better and you enjoy your relaxing :)
have a couple of suggestions..since i like to play in harsh environments where there is no wood
i would love if u could somehow make it that buildings that require wood could also use charcoal and bamboo..
i  like the idea of powerless mod (especially since the addition of tribal play)..would be nice if it required less research points though (for tribals at least..as things stand i rather just go straight to electricity) and stuff like coldstone is really hard to obtain(at least on most maps..and i dont recall i ever seen any trader selling it :()..
anyways..all your mods are great and hope you continue making and upgrading them.. :)

now can anyone help me..how do i make fused quartz nowadays...there is no bill for it in the forge(or the new building furnace)..what am i missing?

BlueFreakQ

Iirc, you need to upgrade the forge to make glass and fuse quartz

str82azz

afaik this is if u use powerless mod (forge--> crucible forge)..which i dont use in this play im playing now..

BlueFreakQ

That's correct, it's part of Powerless.  I use all of these mods, and that is the only way I have found to make it.  You can buy it from traders I believe, but if there is another way to make it yourself, I haven't found it.