[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

segundoblz

I find that the quarry have a very tiny little small chance of getting an ore. With 4 miners, I see my colony become a huge stone chunk hahaha

Porter

With expanded power the recipe for raw rubber > rubber is supposed to be in the stove/fueled stove, correct?  For some reason the recipe isn't showing for me.  The only other mod i have that adds recipes to the stoves is Veg Garden.  Curious is anyone else using the expanded power and having a problem finding this?

cuproPanda

Quote from: Porter on July 23, 2016, 04:39:22 PM
With expanded power the recipe for raw rubber > rubber is supposed to be in the stove/fueled stove, correct?  For some reason the recipe isn't showing for me.  The only other mod i have that adds recipes to the stoves is Veg Garden.  Curious is anyone else using the expanded power and having a problem finding this?

The recipes were moved to the furnace. A lot of the mod descriptions need to be updated still. I'll have them updated by tomorrow night.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Porter

Ienkoron

Thank you so muck :D I really missed the Zen Garden :D
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

cuproPanda

Just to clarify my earlier statement, I MAY not be continuing my mods. I sent a message to GitHub support in the hopes they can help me get my files back, but in the event they are unable to I'll have to give up. I've got a lot of crappy issues going on currently, and I don't have a lot of time for modding, so going through each decompiled script and trying to recreate the parts that don't decompile correctly isn't something I can really afford to do.

All the updated mods are working properly as far as I can tell, so there shouldn't be any issues with them. I'll fix what I can fix, but there's a chance the problem would require recompiling the assembly code.

Either way, thank you everyone for your kind words and support. Modding RimWorld has been a blast!

P.S. I'll be updating the descriptions and (if I have time) uploading all my mods to steam tonight!
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

123nick

hey cupropanda, i have a suggestion for copper usage. i think it would be neat if you could research a "cable workbench" that lets you cut 1 copper , that you wouldv gotten from mining into 2 copper cables, each of witch could be used too make a "copper power cable". i think it makes sense because copper is commonly used in electronics and electricity purposes, so it would be neat if it could be used as a more efficent power cable.

Old Marm

I am sorry and angry that github deleted your files.  It hurt you and us.  I have to say that of all the wonderful additional content made by the modders here yours is the content I rely upon most.  Your spectago addition is my absolute favorite.  It makes me happy to see my beleaguered colonists relax over a cup of soothing spectago tea.  And painting with the spectago flowers.   Thank you for your excellent work.  I hope you can and want to continue to enrich the game.

cuproPanda

GitHub has restored all of my files! Modding continues.  8)

Quote from: 123nick on July 24, 2016, 05:48:38 AM
hey cupropanda, i have a suggestion for copper usage. i think it would be neat if you could research a "cable workbench" that lets you cut 1 copper , that you wouldv gotten from mining into 2 copper cables, each of witch could be used too make a "copper power cable". i think it makes sense because copper is commonly used in electronics and electricity purposes, so it would be neat if it could be used as a more efficent power cable.

Expanded Power has you covered.

Fluffe

Will Soda Garden and Unifier be getting a update :p

cuproPanda

Quote from: Fluffe on July 24, 2016, 06:43:07 PM
Will Soda Garden and Unifier be getting a update :p

They will eventually. Soda Garden is almost finished, I just got extremely lazy when making all the new alcohol barrels.

Fluffe

Darkmark8910

I hope you can get your scripts back, Cupro!!!

I haven't commented on this thread before, but your mods are my absolute favorites out of all of the mods I've played in Rimworld. I hope you can manage to get them back - and if there's anything we can do on our end, you let us know!! <3

Every time Rimworld's been updated I've gone "Oh, neat! Now let's wait for Additional Joy Objects et al to be added into the latest version" <3

- Random user