Where to put in the Name Creation

Started by Mark.Anthony, December 03, 2013, 02:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark.Anthony

I got the 40$ pack and I would like to submit a name. But I am not able to enter
http://rimworldgame.com/creative/index.php/auth/login
Where is the option for the name creation?
Thanks

Hypolite

Hi Mark.Anthony, you have to create an account with the same email you used on Kickstarter/Rimworld website, then log in :)

KitStead

I've created my login but can't do anything. On ipad if that makes a difference. At the top it does say 'No Tier Yet!'. Do you have to something manually first?

Kit.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

KitStead

Hypolite

Are you sure you used the same email address on Kickstarter/RimWorld website and on the creative reward system?

avacloud

I'm having the same problem.

I bought the $40 pack, log in to the rimworld create and get "Hey, thanks for making an account, but it seems like you don't actually have any creative reward purchased for RimWorld."

I have the notepad file saying "This file that signifies that you're going to enter creative content into RimWorld." and other stuff but am I missing something ?

Tynan

Quote from: avacloud on December 15, 2013, 08:24:07 AM
I'm having the same problem.

I bought the $40 pack, log in to the rimworld create and get "Hey, thanks for making an account, but it seems like you don't actually have any creative reward purchased for RimWorld."

I have the notepad file saying "This file that signifies that you're going to enter creative content into RimWorld." and other stuff but am I missing something ?

Seems like we're missing something... sorry about this. We'll work on it.

tonyjoker

i also seem to be having the same problem. i bought the 40 dollar package.

Tynan

Avacloud was using the wrong email. Use your PayPal email - that should fix it.

Untrustedlife

Eh, worked fine for me when i submitted mine.
I can't wait to see it in the game :)))
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

shadowwalkerDRD

My mom bought the game for me using her paypal email so how can i use my email instead :(

Tynan

Of course, just email me with the old/new emails. [email protected].

shadowwalkerDRD